Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Im guessing two reasons for her being on live.

Her behaviours been disastrous and she knows it, with live on she doesn't have to address it and have awkward conversations with her grandma. When really she should be having a heart to heart with her and saying how sorry she is and then making a plan of change going forward.

And secondly she wants to show the viewers that she's acting normal again and maybe get a few more people back on her side. Since no one agrees with how she treated her grandma so a live makes it look as if everything is okay again, which it obviously isn't.
I must of missed bits, what did she do to grandma ?

Reactions: 2

Faith61

VIP Member
She's out of control completely!!!!

Blimey!😱😱😱😱

She takes no responsibility for her actions whatsoever!!! Always has someone to blame!!!!
Arrogant and self centred! Some days I feel for her that she is clearly, literally on her own, with no-one around her ....but then she reminds me just why that is........with her shit woe is me,I am strong tik toks,then her car crash lives where she's awful to people
She's out of control completely!!!!

Blimey!😱😱😱😱

She takes no responsibility for her actions whatsoever!!! Always has someone to blame!!!!
Arrogant and self centred! Some days I feel for her that she is clearly, literally on her own, with no-one around her ....but then she reminds me just why that is........with her shit woe is me,I am strong tik toks,then her cat crash lives where she's awful to people🙄
***car crash even**

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
I keep.popping in and out and it's laughable.she's happily doing her thing, folding her washing etc and they're all arguing with each other🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Licking faces of an Internet chat forum. But it must be true because it came from oasis. Thank you for everyone for licking my pretend face. Although. Is it my face your licking or is it big bozzas? And did he have a cheese and wine party or was it local gossip that he had a cheese and wine party. Who knows but I think it’s time for me to dip back out of this thread because as soon as people start disagreeing with messiah oasis .. I seem to be in the firing line on it. Not sure why. Can’t help being likeable I guess. X

Do as oasis says and lick my face please !! The messiah has spoken.
Dont be dipping out of the thread, oasis obviously didn't like you being presented the Crown a few days ago. If I lick your face will you stay 😛

Faith61

VIP Member
All she wants is social services to piss off😂
Good luck Shannon, they aren't going anywhere until you show abit of stability.. absolute twat. It's a shame she didn't word it 'all I need is my kids home'

She said ooo, who's gunna report me, run along to tattle and report me for slagging off the social worker 😂 I will do Shannon, IL let them know you still sit on live smoking drugs, waffling shit with cuts and black eyes..

The eyebrows do it for me every single time 🤣😂
I missed the live as I was in meetings. She’s been reading tattle then 😏. I wonder if the kids are coming home if she is making them food?
They may be coming for a visit? Or maybe they are coming home and that is why she now thinks it's safe to start slagging off social services and anyone else she believes conributed to her demise!!! 🤔

Oh is that it? Hardly explaining the situation is it?! Of course they are lying Shann 🙄
Yeah they just " decided " to go grab two little children from their mum, cos they can!!!! Whilst she has this attitude it won't be long before they're gone again!!!

All she wants is social services to piss off😂
Good luck Shannon, they aren't going anywhere until you show abit of stability.. absolute twat. It's a shame she didn't word it 'all I need is my kids home'

She said ooo, who's gunna report me, run along to tattle and report me for slagging off the social worker 😂 I will do Shannon, IL let them know you still sit on live smoking drugs, waffling shit with cuts and black eyes..

The eyebrows do it for me every single time 🤣😂
I missed it too thankfully!!!!! Hate her bloody self centred, opinionated attitude which her minions feed off....makes me sick and so angry 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Faith61

VIP Member
Saaaame. Some of then comments she gets gives me the ick 🤢

I noticed ages ago on live that his bedroom has a painting of her, Adam and the kids. So she probably wants to paint over the Adam part. But I doubt she would do it if she wasn’t taking steps to get them back
They really are a crazy bunch🙄

Faith61

VIP Member
Either the earlier trolls got to her or the phone call she got did. Because she is biting back at nice comments. And then the bullies in her comments are calling people trolls for getting annoyed that she is being rude to them. Bloody hell
I've missed it all this morning....but just caught this live....has she had a drink??🙄

oasisstudent

totally agree, emotionally, physically, financially etc etc it all constitutes to abuse? I suppose Shannon can only speak the truth and we won’t know any different as none of us here except 1 .. know her although the 1 that does claim to know her.. knows her from primary school.. as a child … and then goes off local gossip to make assumptions here.. our opinions on Shannon are all based on how she acts and the stuff she says.. I don’t know if it’s fair to say she’s lying about every single relationship being abusive because abuse can be done in a range of ways.. I know my mums mum was terrible to her when she was growing up and that’s ruined their relationship in todays day and age… and that was all sorts of abuse and control… I think what I’m trying to say is unless you are in that life and in that situation you never really know do you. I just hope Shannon can heal from any trauma and do the right thing for her babies because the best relationship for a child is with their parents. X.
Primary school ? Go back to the top and re read