Shann_adam #2 The Shann Fam is a scam, Adam ran, now she's on track for a driving ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get MS is different daily but if you needing a crutch for 24 hours? Then the next day you can dance your socks off? Surely recovery takes a bit longer? It’s like instant click of fingers from good to bad
Oh 100%. There’s no way in my experience she could go from one to the other in such a short space of time

That's the nature of the illness...either way she is still an attention seeker and even if having a "bad day" the way she leaves those children unattended whilst going outside smoking god knows what and leaving that little girl to cry uncontrollably,also shouting at her for " wetting herself,telling her to "go get changed" is unforgiveable 😡
I absolutely agree

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Wow! Some children do go through a stage of biting, her Son won't be the first and won't be last but she didn't discipline him at all!! So clearly that's why it keeps happening, as long as he says sorry it's all good! I can't comment on him being assessed or whatever but either way he needs to be taught that biting is very wrong instead of oh say sorry and you are dead on Son!
Can I ask you fellow mums if darling Ruben had bitten one of your children at school or a party etc what would you want done ?

Can I ask you fellow mums if darling Ruben had bitten one of your children at school or a party etc what would you want done ?
Separate the children. Look after the bitten child. Explain to the biter calmly but firmly that he has hurt the child so bad they are crying and upset and its wrong. When all are calm tell hm again. Explain. But before any of that happens spend time with your kids. Actual time offline, playing, talking, even a but of housework or cooking. He is more than likely doing it for attention and bad attention is better than no attention

She’s advertising bags for the Russian copy company tik.hub

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed she is always wearing a coat or big jumpers and stuff in her house like it’s freezing cold and she can’t afford to put the heating on 🤔

Reactions: 4
She’s currently live… goes outside for a cig and people telling her she shouldn’t leave her kids… she says oh kids are fine, no she goes inside and they are playing with cleaning products 🤦🏼‍♀️ Literal disinfectant WHAT

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
See I’m 25 I’m sure Shannon is 24… 23? She’s not older than me Is she? But I learnt from day1 of my son being born never to leave him unattended… don’t fanny around smoking while he’s in side alone purely for the fact in them “2 minutes” anything could happen… I get it’s extreme but you never know what could happen really? The house could blow up.. the house could get raided by burglars… she took her eye off the ball yesterday and her daughter got bitten by her son… there was no motherly loving for her daughter tho just sly remarks now put me in that situation my son would have the biggest fuss just to make sure he was okay .. that’s all kids need .. to feel loved. I do feel with children though it’s all learnt behaviour? My son has never bitten me and he’s 2.. he’s only ever been around me due to covid, he’s never lashed out he doesn’t scream at me all times (Sorry shan if I’m describing the dream child .. but that is exactly what he is) she goes live and it’s so hectic always one of the kids screaming for her attention … she’s a single mum now .. she needs to remember her social life etc comes second best to being a mother and her childrens needs should always come first… she should save doing her lives when the children are asleep or when super gran has the kids…. Although anyway the kids always beg and want the grandma over Shannon anyway !
[
Fake Louis vutton bags now ….. trading standards need a call too now and claiming benefits whilst selling on the side .
Fraud line need ringing .

Fake Louis vutton bags now ….. trading standards need a call too now and claiming benefits whilst selling on the side .
Go live now lol !!! Grace crying AGAIN Shannon stressed AGAIN , who the fcuk taught her how to cook

Go live now lol !!! Grace crying AGAIN Shannon stressed AGAIN , who the fcuk taught her how to cook
Guys we shouldn’t advise people how to parent we are all different ….
BUT NEGLECT IS NEGLECT YOU WHOPPER

Guys we shouldn’t advise people how to parent we are all different ….
BUT NEGLECT IS NEGLECT YOU WHOPPER
one final rant today ….
Shannon Atkin , please read this with the intent it is meant .
You are generally seen as Vile , neglectful and abusive .
Your followers are children or to be frank not the full shilling . Anybody with any integrity soon distances themselves from you .
Other professional scammer beggars sorry , tik tok ers have all abandoned the real Shan scam sham ! Why is that Shan none ? And that’s not a spelling mistake .
Because you’re kind , giving & charitable ?? No , they’ve realised you are toxic , not be associated with as you smear their public image . Your entire life is an act . You are going to lose your children you are too stupid to realise you and you alone are providing the evidence.
You need to step away from the mic
But your most recent live proves nothing anybody says has an effect on you .
I hope and pray for Rubens and graces sake they get the help you clearly need .

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Everyone commenting in her live saying “this is normal for kids to fight and act up”. It is. They’re not wrong. But it’s how you handle it that makes the difference. Kids are hard work and it isn’t easy being a single parent. And none of us are saying we’re perfect parents with perfect kids. But get off of live and spend time with them. They act up for attention, because they don’t get any from her unless they’re being naughty. We’re not picking at every thing she says and does. But the bad things that have been seen and recorded are really bad.

• Wow
Shann don’t you think they may be acting up as you are live, stop doing lives spend some quality time with your children, pay them the attention they are craving ❤💙 tomorrow is not promised so please do the right thing by your beautiful babies

Reactions: 5
Clear bear doing that video answering about Shan so she must be the problem no need for the video but
Don't get it,Claire says she is a wonderful person, wishes her all the love in the world....and success bla bla....so why not be friends? That's something you would say to an ex partner who it didn't work out with, not a friend?? Or am I missing something....something serious clearly happened??🤔

Reactions: 3
I never see that mummy gascoigne interact with her and they were quite clicky at that tokfest .

Reactions: 6
If shann was such an amazing person why isn't she still her bosom buddy

She can't possibly be happy when she sees those videos of her lives coming up on her fyp?? Surely she can't think the way she speaks to them is ok? The one were her daughter had an accident and she told her to get changed herself.....so she didn't even give her a wee wash and she was left to change herself!! I totally get sometimes it is very hard to keep calm when your kids are driving u round the bend....why stay live, just turn it off and come back on when things are a bit calmer.
And the video about her and Clare, literally 🙄🙄

If shann was such an amazing person why isn't she still her bosom buddy
She can't possibly be happy when she sees those videos of her lives coming up on her fyp?? Surely she can't think the way she speaks to them is ok? The one were her daughter had an accident and she told her to get changed herself.....so she didn't even give her a wee wash and she was left to change herself!! I totally get sometimes it is very hard to keep calm when your kids are driving u round the bend....why stay live, just turn it off and come back on when things are a bit calmer.
And the video about her and Clare, literally 🙄🙄
Where can I see the Clare vid

That live before was a car crash.. kids going crazy and not eating their food but rather than deal with it sits on live 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.