Shann_adam #2 The Shann Fam is a scam, Adam ran, now she's on track for a driving ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
old thread
(3) Shann_adam | Tattle Life
Recap
Title says most of it
We don’t like how she treats her kids
We don’t like how she treats her followeers
We don’t like how she begs
We don’t like her dances as they are the same

Mod edit! Remember to start with the name of the account!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
Recap
Title says most of it
We don’t like how she treats her kids
We don’t like how she treats her followeers
We don’t like how she begs
We don’t like her dances as they are the same
And we don’t like that she is on live and reading comments whilst driving. Oh and being high and driving

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And we don’t like that she is on live and reading comments whilst driving. Oh and being high and driving
I can’t pick you up even if I wanted to …..
Oh woe is me , me me me me !!
You can dance , roll joints , speed walk with a crutch , BUT , you can’t pick a small child up , or go down to their level and comfort them .
Your son has just BITTEN YOUR DAUGHTER !
Biting is classed as the single most savage form of attack , that an unarmed human can carry out on another human . Google it ( in between lives )
Your own daughter sat crying clearly in discomfort and pain , but the poor kid knows all about discomfort , fractured skull , wetting herself .
How many more children have to come to serious serious harm because parents like Shannon ( and I use that term loosely) are getting away with neglect . Serious harmful worrying neglect .

• Sad
Reactions: 12
You can dance , roll joints , speed walk with a crutch , BUT , you can’t pick a small child up , or go down to their level and comfort them .
Biting is classed as the single most savage form of attack , that an unarmed human can carry out on another human . Google it ( in between lives )
Your own daughter sat crying clearly in discomfort and pain , but the poor kid knows all about discomfort , fractured skull , wetting herself .
How many more children have to come to serious serious harm because parents like Shannon ( and I use that term loosely) are getting away with neglect . Serious harmful worrying neglect .
And they weren't crocodile tears bless her,she was hysterical, couldn't breathe properly..heartbreaking💔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
THIS 100%. She should be ashamed of herself

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I honestly could not believe what I watched this morning and all those people in the comments saying how good a job she was doing!! Really???
Her daughter was breaking her heart and she got very little cuddling from her Mum. The live should have ended straight away and she should have sorted the kids out. Her Son got no discipline and was just told to say sorry, so he can just keep on doing it as long as he says sorry! I'm sorry that was unreal!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly could not believe what I watched this morning and all those people in the comments saying how good a job she was doing!! Really???
Her daughter was breaking her heart and she got very little cuddling from her Mum. The live should have ended straight away and she should have sorted the kids out. Her Son got no discipline and was just told to say sorry, so he can just keep on doing it as long as he says sorry! I'm sorry that was unreal!
When grace was crying my heart was pounding,how could she not want to comfort her? The poor little mite was hyperventilating almost😡😢

• Angry
Reactions: 4
When grace was crying my heart was pounding,how could she not want to comfort her? The poor little mite was hyperventilating almost😡😢
For all the reports to schools , councils nspcc social , nothing happens .
Nothing until we have another Arthur on our hands and there will be a review in to social services practises .
These children cry lash out rebel every day , parented by a weed smoking bully who clearly is emotionally unstable , even when using / not using a crutch .

What has to happen to stop this abuse ?

• Heart
  • Sad
For all the reports to schools , councils nspcc social , nothing happens .
Nothing until we have another Arthur on our hands and there will be a review in to social services practises .
These children cry lash out rebel every day , parented by a weed smoking bully who clearly is emotionally unstable , even when using / not using a crutch .

What has to happen to stop this abuse ?
Been thinking same all day 😢😢

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Shann, I know you read here so I’m going to be honest with you.
You call us trolls but have you actually stopped and thought about what we’re saying?
I couldn’t give a toss if you beg for gifts on lives or you play the MS card for sympathy. It makes you a melt but it’s not the end of the world.
I do care about certain other things-
You should NEVER be live whilst driving, even on hands free. You especially shouldn’t read through comments whilst driving. You should not be smoking weed and then driving. I’m going to be blunt, you could crash and fatally harm your kids or fatally harm someone else and their kids. Do you really think that’s ok? If you do then you’re a bleep and you don’t deserve to have custody of your kids and you should be banned from driving. Simple as that
You should be spending time with your kids instead of being on lives all day. They act up because getting negative attention (shouting) from you is better than no attention at all. Your kids will grow up in the blink of an eye and you can never get that time back. The way you are aggressive/violent with them is unacceptable. Kids are bloody annoying sometimes. But if you can’t control your temper, you shouldn’t have kids. You have said you had a bad childhood… do you know what you’re giving your kids? That’s right, a bad childhood. And you are, there are no two ways about it.
Your followers who lick your ass all day, are either not quite all there or they are tit parents themselves.
You can’t say that people can’t judge you by what they see on tiktok, because you’re always live. And if this is you being a good parent, god knows what you’re like off of camera.
Look through the tiktok threads on here. There are so many where people are slagged off for being begs and not bothering to work and all that. But not many threads mention the children of the creators. But yours do…. Think about why….
What is on the internet is there forever and people will keep reporting you. No one will forget. Because we are worried for your children. No offence but we don’t care about what you do for the most part. You could really reevaluate and change your life around and you wouldn’t have active threads on here.
Do better before you lose your kids or they lose their life through your dangerous behaviours
Oh and stop hanging your crutch off your arm, makes you look like a twit 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You call us trolls but have you actually stopped and thought about what we’re saying?
I couldn’t give a toss if you beg for gifts on lives or you play the MS card for sympathy. It makes you a melt but it’s not the end of the world.
You should NEVER be live whilst driving, even on hands free. You especially shouldn’t read through comments whilst driving. You should not be smoking weed and then driving. I’m going to be blunt, you could crash and fatally harm your kids or fatally harm someone else and their kids. Do you really think that’s ok? If you do then you’re a bleep and you don’t deserve to have custody of your kids and you should be banned from driving. Simple as that
You should be spending time with your kids instead of being on lives all day. They act up because getting negative attention (shouting) from you is better than no attention at all. Your kids will grow up in the blink of an eye and you can never get that time back. The way you are aggressive/violent with them is unacceptable. Kids are bloody annoying sometimes. But if you can’t control your temper, you shouldn’t have kids. You have said you had a bad childhood… do you know what you’re giving your kids? That’s right, a bad childhood. And you are, there are no two ways about it.
Your followers who lick your ass all day, are either not quite all there or they are tit parents themselves.
You can’t say that people can’t judge you by what they see on tiktok, because you’re always live. And if this is you being a good parent, god knows what you’re like off of camera.
Look through the tiktok threads on here. There are so many where people are slagged off for being begs and not bothering to work and all that. But not many threads mention the children of the creators. But yours do…. Think about why….
What is on the internet is there forever and people will keep reporting you. No one will forget. Because we are worried for your children. No offence but we don’t care about what you do for the most part. You could really reevaluate and change your life around and you wouldn’t have active threads on here.
Do better before you lose your kids or they lose their life through your dangerous behaviours
So well written and hope she does read this...and the crutch hanging off the arm....😆😆😆

Reactions: 6
So well written and hope she does read this...and the crutch hanging off the arm....😆😆😆
Couldn’t resist adding it in at the end 🤣🤣🤣

Oh and I’m sorry my fellow tattlers for the C word in my post. I know it’s hated by most people. I use it so often in every day life and it kind of slipped out whilst I was having a rant 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Even if she can't pick her child up. Go and sit on the sofa and snuggle her👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 can pick up a spliff and a monster fast enough ohhh and crawl on to thr floor

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So valid what everyone has said
Please don’t turn a blind eye and excuse this behaviour
Remember all the suffering children, but especially the poor little boy we lost this week and how a nation grieved and were disgusted at the same time
#ArthurLabinjoHughes
Sleep tight little angel

• Sad
  • Heart
So valid what everyone has said
Please don’t turn a blind eye and excuse this behaviour
Remember all the suffering children, but especially the poor little boy we lost this week and how a nation grieved and were disgusted at the same time
#ArthurLabinjoHughes
Sleep tight little angel
Absolutely Mumz ♥
Rest in peace Arthur 💙

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Love that. Nicely said.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Wooooooah
Wait a minute ….
Stop the bus

So , Shannon suffers with MH, so how is smoking weed going to have a positive effect on MH ? Paranoia the obvious downside , which could explain relationship s breaking up very suddenly , fake allegations , neediness , short temper , anxiety , yet she says smoking weed helps her …..
I see some other deluded chavvy little man posted on one of the many Shann tik tok sites that if she wanted a smoke have one , not doing any harm !!! Hmmmmm until the dooby dependant kills someone driving stoned , has an accident at home , puts her own kids in danger .
Unfortunately there’s no book no guide no instructions , but this is what comes of kids Havin kids , they do t know how to parent . Single young mums with no life experience trying to raise kids in an already crappy world with limited money support and nobody to parent with , living in the false world of social media , which for many provides escapism from their mundane dull lives , so they turn all their attentions to what suddenly makes them feel good and they lose sight of responsibility and reality .
Shannon classic case of this
Raise awareness don’t look for sympathy from strangers
Raise your children with love compassion understanding empathy , discipline of course but not threats , fear and anger .

If Shannon you read this as trolling then you really are smoking too much doob

Be the mum you wanted in your life as a child . Be the kids friend playmate teacher aid , invest your time in them not tik tok it’s not real .

Don’t let this go on anymore
Build bridges

• Heart
Wooooooah
Wait a minute ….
Stop the bus

So , Shannon suffers with MH, so how is smoking weed going to have a positive effect on MH ? Paranoia the obvious downside , which could explain relationship s breaking up very suddenly , fake allegations , neediness , short temper , anxiety , yet she says smoking weed helps her …..
I see some other deluded chavvy little man posted on one of the many Shann tik tok sites that if she wanted a smoke have one , not doing any harm !!! Hmmmmm until the dooby dependant kills someone driving stoned , has an accident at home , puts her own kids in danger .
Unfortunately there’s no book no guide no instructions , but this is what comes of kids Havin kids , they do t know how to parent . Single young mums with no life experience trying to raise kids in an already crappy world with limited money support and nobody to parent with , living in the false world of social media , which for many provides escapism from their mundane dull lives , so they turn all their attentions to what suddenly makes them feel good and they lose sight of responsibility and reality .
Shannon classic case of this
Raise awareness don’t look for sympathy from strangers
Raise your children with love compassion understanding empathy , discipline of course but not threats , fear and anger .

If Shannon you read this as trolling then you really are smoking too much doob

Be the mum you wanted in your life as a child . Be the kids friend playmate teacher aid , invest your time in them not tik tok it’s not real .

Don’t let this go on anymore
Build bridges
See I’m 25 I’m sure Shannon is 24… 23? She’s not older than me Is she? But I learnt from day1 of my son being born never to leave him unattended… don’t fanny around smoking while he’s in side alone purely for the fact in them “2 minutes” anything could happen… I get it’s extreme but you never know what could happen really? The house could blow up.. the house could get raided by burglars… she took her eye off the ball yesterday and her daughter got bitten by her son… there was no motherly loving for her daughter tho just sly remarks now put me in that situation my son would have the biggest fuss just to make sure he was okay .. that’s all kids need .. to feel loved. I do feel with children though it’s all learnt behaviour? My son has never bitten me and he’s 2.. he’s only ever been around me due to covid, he’s never lashed out he doesn’t scream at me all times (Sorry shan if I’m describing the dream child .. but that is exactly what he is) she goes live and it’s so hectic always one of the kids screaming for her attention … she’s a single mum now .. she needs to remember her social life etc comes second best to being a mother and her childrens needs should always come first… she should save doing her lives when the children are asleep or when super gran has the kids…. Although anyway the kids always beg and want the grandma over Shannon anyway !

• Heart
She honestly plays the I've had a bad childhood card too often. Plenty of people have had horrific childhoods and gone through things this twit could never even understand and yet would never constantly blame their childhoods for being a tit parent themselves. Honestly she doesn't strike me as the maternal type at all and I feel so sorry for her kids. She's an absolute waste of space. I actually loathe anyone who drives under the influence. I mentioned before I lost a friend to a bleep just like Shan who was selfish and off their face driving. Someone else is now in a wheelchair for life because of that person. I don't give a flying duck how okay she thinks or feels she is to drive she can kill herself I honestly don't care but when she's putting others at danger like she is it's disgusting and yes I know you read this Shan and I doubt you'll give a tit what anyone is saying because you're a selfish self obsorbed bleep who doesn't and won't ever think of anyone else but the way you are is dangerous you're putting others at risk and I hope you get caught before something bad happens and I hope you get banned from driving because people like you don't deserve to even be on the road. I'd say think of your kids and how they'd feel but you've already proven you're not interested in how they feel so it will fall on deaf ears but honestly don't let it take something bad happening for you to wake up to what a silly and stupid girl you are

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.