Shann_adam #2 The Shann Fam is a scam, Adam ran, now she's on track for a driving ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She honestly plays the I've had a bad childhood card too often. Plenty of people have had horrific childhoods and gone through things this twit could never even understand and yet would never constantly blame their childhoods for being a tit parent themselves. Honestly she doesn't strike me as the maternal type at all and I feel so sorry for her kids. She's an absolute waste of space. I actually loathe anyone who drives under the influence. I mentioned before I lost a friend to a bleep just like Shan who was selfish and off their face driving. Someone else is now in a wheelchair for life because of that person. I don't give a flying duck how okay she thinks or feels she is to drive she can kill herself I honestly don't care but when she's putting others at danger like she is it's disgusting and yes I know you read this Shan and I doubt you'll give a tit what anyone is saying because you're a selfish self obsorbed bleep who doesn't and won't ever think of anyone else but the way you are is dangerous you're putting others at risk and I hope you get caught before something bad happens and I hope you get banned from driving because people like you don't deserve to even be on the road. I'd say think of your kids and how they'd feel but you've already proven you're not interested in how they feel so it will fall on deaf ears but honestly don't let it take something bad happening for you to wake up to what a silly and stupid girl you are
It's the "little things" too that haunt me like shouting at Grace for wetting herself at 3 years old ffs!!!! And telling her to change herself, threatening to put her nappy on her!! And leaving her to own devices.......
leaving them both inside unattended whilst she goes outside smoking god knows what😡
Why does she think this is ok and why her minions praise her for "doing a wonderful" job,is beyond me!!!!! It's psychological abuse/neglect. ..one of the things she claims to have been subject to!! So her answer is to do the same to her own children....and this is only a snippet of what we see....absolutely disgraceful and breaks my heart😢

She honestly plays the I've had a bad childhood card too often. Plenty of people have had horrific childhoods and gone through things this twit could never even understand and yet would never constantly blame their childhoods for being a tit parent themselves. Honestly she doesn't strike me as the maternal type at all and I feel so sorry for her kids. She's an absolute waste of space. I actually loathe anyone who drives under the influence. I mentioned before I lost a friend to a bleep just like Shan who was selfish and off their face driving. Someone else is now in a wheelchair for life because of that person. I don't give a flying duck how okay she thinks or feels she is to drive she can kill herself I honestly don't care but when she's putting others at danger like she is it's disgusting and yes I know you read this Shan and I doubt you'll give a tit what anyone is saying because you're a selfish self obsorbed bleep who doesn't and won't ever think of anyone else but the way you are is dangerous you're putting others at risk and I hope you get caught before something bad happens and I hope you get banned from driving because people like you don't deserve to even be on the road. I'd say think of your kids and how they'd feel but you've already proven you're not interested in how they feel so it will fall on deaf ears but honestly don't let it take something bad happening for you to wake up to what a silly and stupid girl you are
And....if something did happen....it wouldn't be her fault....she would blame someone else ot her ms......horrible b*tch😡

Even if she can't pick her child up. Go and sit on the sofa and snuggle her👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 can pick up a spliff and a monster fast enough ohhh and crawl on to thr floor
All whilst " carrying " her crutch around....her new accessory!!😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
There is no hope for our children, when situations like little Arthur happen
The school, the family, both contacted social services yet this poor angel perished
Yes this was an extreme case but all cases start off small and the abuse grows as they get away with it
I do not think for one minute Shann is capable of the same, there is a good mum in her somewhere, but who really knows the extent of any abuse?
As adults we have a responsibility to call out anything we think is not right towards a child
We should be willing to accept we got it wrong but at the same time rest easy that we did try to alert authorities of our concerns
Any adult, more so any parent who witnesses any form of abuse, be it emotional, or physical and put it down to “being real life or being an amazing mum” need to think of little Arthur, Victoria Climbie, Liam Fee to name a few
Take the childs side. If they are making it up or playing up, ask yourself why? There is always a reason
If you got it wrong apologise, I certainly would
If you got it right then you have saved a childs misery
It is everyone’s responsibility
God Bless Arthur and all the suffered angels
#NoMoreChildAbuse

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m not saying that her feelings on her upbringing are not validated but believe me me & my younger siblings had a vile upbringing and in the end I brought them up aswell as raising my own children and because of our horrible upbringing myself and my siblings are the best parents we can be. I also suffer MS and MH but I don’t smoke weed and as she says it’s for pain relief why doesn’t she use cannibis oil instead so she’s not getting high every day. And the followers condoning her behaviour are just as bad. You either learn & grow from your upbringing so you don’t put it on the next generation or you try and make better choices and stop playing the victim

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww...she's back dancing away today...her minions are so happy! Even doing crutchless housework!!

Reactions: 4
She can pick up a whole box of cat litter and a full up laundry basket but not a 3 year old

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She can pick up a whole box of cat litter and a full up laundry basket but not a 3 year old
yeah she didn’t have a problem lifting the two TV’s that she conned grandma into buying either mind you those shreddies look heavy this morning maybe she should concentrate on one box at a time

• Haha
All the other stuff aside, please could someone tell me why she goes live, she ignores the majority of peoples comments, she's been cleaning and is now hoovering.....what is the actual point of her lives? She interacts very little so what is the point??
Someone asked in the comments about Clare and they were told by one of the bulldogs they are no longer friends.

Anyone else watch the Paddy McGuiness autism docu on BBC
Shann is waiting on assessments for her son and it was so good at explaining difficult behaviour and how there is a different approach to deal with them.
Anyhoo I liked how Paddy and his wife had the kids running around but never once were their faces shown
Maybe Shann or all of us really, can learn from that
One out of my 3 grown up kids have ASD and one out of 7 grandkids do too. It certainly educated me

Reactions: 2
All the other stuff aside, please could someone tell me why she goes live, she ignores the majority of peoples comments, she's been cleaning and is now hoovering.....what is the actual point of her lives? She interacts very little so what is the point??
Someone asked in the comments about Clare and they were told by one of the bulldogs they are no longer friends.
Piss take....who does she think she is? It's just a chat room for her little minions to talk about random shite....she's ignorant!

Reactions: 4
Might start doing my cleaning and putting it on TikTok as can’t believe how many followers/minions are actually just watching her clean lol 😂

• Haha
Wow … yesterday woe is me.. can’t pick you up even if I wanted to…
Today… prancing about to Adele infront of the tree
She’s a proper con artist her….

I was actually beginning to fall for this ms bullshit too… I use to care for a lady with ms.. it was terrible she was actually bed bound .. I mean she was much much older than Shannon… but wow that girl can bleeping move can’t she.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wow … yesterday woe is me.. can’t pick you up even if I wanted to…
Today… prancing about to Adele infront of the tree
She’s a proper con artist her….

I was actually beginning to fall for this ms bullshit too… I use to care for a lady with ms.. it was terrible she was actually bed bound .. I mean she was much much older than Shannon… but wow that girl can bleeping move can’t she.
Isn't there a lady currently on I'm a celebrity with Ms? I'm sure she said has Ms but she's been doing so well and been doing the trials

Reactions: 1
In all fairness, I have MS and every day is different. But not so drastic where she couldn’t pick up her crying child yesterday and be absolutely fine today. Maybe that’s her reality, who knows. But it’s never been mine or any of my friends who have MS

Reactions: 3
In all fairness, I have MS and every day is different. But not so drastic where she couldn’t pick up her crying child yesterday and be absolutely fine today. Maybe that’s her reality, who knows. But it’s never been mine or any of my friends who have MS
I get MS is different daily but if you needing a crutch for 24 hours? Then the next day you can dance your socks off? Surely recovery takes a bit longer? It’s like instant click of fingers from good to bad

That's the nature of the illness...either way she is still an attention seeker and even if having a "bad day" the way she leaves those children unattended whilst going outside smoking god knows what and leaving that little girl to cry uncontrollably,also shouting at her for " wetting herself,telling her to "go get changed" is unforgiveable 😡

I honestly could not believe what I watched this morning and all those people in the comments saying how good a job she was doing!! Really???
Her daughter was breaking her heart and she got very little cuddling from her Mum. The live should have ended straight away and she should have sorted the kids out. Her Son got no discipline and was just told to say sorry, so he can just keep on doing it as long as he says sorry! I'm sorry that was unreal!
The bite, it isn’t the first time this has occurred on live. This will be the 3rd time now. I’ve been on two previous times where he has not Gracie. Poor girl

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
The bite, it isn’t the first time this has occurred on live. This will be the 3rd time now. I’ve been on two previous times where he has not Gracie. Poor girl
Wow! Some children do go through a stage of biting, her Son won't be the first and won't be last but she didn't discipline him at all!! So clearly that's why it keeps happening, as long as he says sorry it's all good! I can't comment on him being assessed or whatever but either way he needs to be taught that biting is very wrong instead of oh say sorry and you are dead on Son!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.