Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
Shann, I know you read here so I’m going to be honest with you.
You call us trolls but have you actually stopped and thought about what we’re saying?
I couldn’t give a toss if you beg for gifts on lives or you play the MS card for sympathy. It makes you a melt but it’s not the end of the world.
I do care about certain other things-
You should NEVER be live whilst driving, even on hands free. You especially shouldn’t read through comments whilst driving. You should not be smoking weed and then driving. I’m going to be blunt, you could crash and fatally harm your kids or fatally harm someone else and their kids. Do you really think that’s ok? If you do then you’re a cunt and you don’t deserve to have custody of your kids and you should be banned from driving. Simple as that
You should be spending time with your kids instead of being on lives all day. They act up because getting negative attention (shouting) from you is better than no attention at all. Your kids will grow up in the blink of an eye and you can never get that time back. The way you are aggressive/violent with them is unacceptable. Kids are bloody annoying sometimes. But if you can’t control your temper, you shouldn’t have kids. You have said you had a bad childhood… do you know what you’re giving your kids? That’s right, a bad childhood. And you are, there are no two ways about it.
Your followers who lick your ass all day, are either not quite all there or they are shit parents themselves.
You can’t say that people can’t judge you by what they see on tiktok, because you’re always live. And if this is you being a good parent, god knows what you’re like off of camera.
Look through the tiktok threads on here. There are so many where people are slagged off for being begs and not bothering to work and all that. But not many threads mention the children of the creators. But yours do…. Think about why….
What is on the internet is there forever and people will keep reporting you. No one will forget. Because we are worried for your children. No offence but we don’t care about what you do for the most part. You could really reevaluate and change your life around and you wouldn’t have active threads on here.
Do better before you lose your kids or they lose their life through your dangerous behaviours
Oh and stop hanging your crutch off your arm, makes you look like a twat 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Even if she can't pick her child up. Go and sit on the sofa and snuggle her👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 can pick up a spliff and a monster fast enough ohhh and crawl on to thr floor

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I know people have strong views on her but speaking as someone who has experienced a psychotic break down I feel she might be going through the similar and it’s built up over a long period. I was not in control and pushed away anyone that tried to help, I was quite vile by all accounts and the only thing I knew was that I hated myself and I was worthless. Luckily I have a very exceptional best friend who ignored all my requests and got medical help, I am forever grateful for her. It’s taken a lot to get over the shame and guilt I felt when in reality I can accept now I wasn’t in control. I’m not saying Shan is the same as me but I recognise the self destruct button and the lashing out. It’s very sad and uncomfortable to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

misstyque

And we don’t like that she is on live and reading comments whilst driving. Oh and being high and driving
I can’t pick you up even if I wanted to …..
Oh woe is me , me me me me !!
You can dance , roll joints , speed walk with a crutch , BUT , you can’t pick a small child up , or go down to their level and comfort them .
Your son has just BITTEN YOUR DAUGHTER !
Biting is classed as the single most savage form of attack , that an unarmed human can carry out on another human . Google it ( in between lives )
Your own daughter sat crying clearly in discomfort and pain , but the poor kid knows all about discomfort , fractured skull , wetting herself .
How many more children have to come to serious serious harm because parents like Shannon ( and I use that term loosely) are getting away with neglect . Serious harmful worrying neglect .

• Sad

mumz

VIP Member
Right I'm a mum of 4, one due in May ... how do I social services with concerns about her. Because seriously I'd love to report her right now as I do think she's having a break down
I don’t know lovely. A few of us here a month or so ago reached out to several agencies about concern over her drug driving and being aggressive to the kids which we all saw. I hold my hands up to some of this and because of recent stories like little Arthur and little Star, I really don’t have any regrets. I personally reached out to NSPCC, the local council and the school. I got message receipts from the first 2 and the school called me to ask for more detail and I do believe they have been instrumental in removing the children from her care. I am sorry if this upsets anyone I will take whatever anyone wants to throw at me. I have never done anything like this before but those kids were mentally and emotionally abused every time they were seen on live, which was a lot. Nobody would have taken those kids away without proven evidence or without good reason

• Heart

oasisstudent

She’s ooky he is geeky
She’s also rather sneaky
Now he’s back the kids look happy
It’s Adam’s family

He s being used to save the kids
Cause she’s got eyes like dustbin lids
She’s craving for more gifts
Adam’s providing for the family

Shannon claims her backgrounds Celt
Adam really is a melt
Kids don’t deserve the lives they’ve been dealt
At least they’ve got Adam’s family !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

IR0201

VIP Member
Recap
Title says most of it
We don’t like how she treats her kids
We don’t like how she treats her followeers
We don’t like how she begs
We don’t like her dances as they are the same
And we don’t like that she is on live and reading comments whilst driving. Oh and being high and driving

• Heart

MissBossyBoots123

When Adam was there, they would be live etc but she would actually speak to her children as humans, how children should be spoken too, they would sit down all of them at the table, they would all eat, laugh, talk amongst themselves. Seemed like a proper family unit. Adam took on so much with them kiddos and I truly believe he loved them like their own. Anytime adam tried to do housework etc, shann would have a go at him, shout at him telling him he’s doing it wrong, instead of guiding him - considering this was the first time he’s lived with someone apart from his parents - he really gave it a go.

I think shann really took advantage of his good nature, she just wanted someone to look after her kids so she didn’t have too. When things started to get serious, she binned him off, because she didn’t want him, she just wanted him to be a babysitter.

MiniMani

Latest feel sorry for me post as usual 🙄 the voice she changes to get pity, the facial expressions she uses to get pity is honestly driving me insanely angry. Trauma?! I don’t want to go into too much detail but from the age of 13, my life was ruined. I’ve been through things that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy (sexual assault, homelessness, bereavement, domestic violence etc) and I’ve seen things that I would do anything to get out of my mind but I don’t sit there on posts wanting pity as if I’m the only one to have gone through stuff. Christmas was the worst time for a long time as I lost my dad at Christmas 20 years ago now but when I had children (the children I chose to have and wanted) I HAD to turn it around for them. My children are the reason I get up every day and go about my business like a parent, wife and human should do. I don’t mope around because it serves no purpose. If I’ve got a headache, I’ll take paracetamol, if I’ve got a low mood, I take myself out on a walk to distract myself. What I won’t do, is expose myself to a following and allow them to take digs at me for showing my “raw” side. My children won’t be anyone’s entertainment if they are misbehaving and I certainly know that if I’ve got a short temper that day, I need a minutes breather before I do what I’ve got to do. Every video is about what she’s been through, everyone feel bad for me, I want people to see me suffering, I need pity to thrive on. Sometimes you have to make changes in order to do better, it’s as simple as that. I have depression, severe anxiety and severe OCD…I would never allow anyone to pity me..I’m a strong ass woman and I’ll take on whatever I need to take on to prove that I can get through anything 💪 I don’t know who Pity’s her but I feel nothing but anger when I see another sad face video 🤔 she knows exactly what game she’s playing and how to play it….it doesn’t wash with me sweet, I can see straight through your “reality of life” videos 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
Wait, she claimed a suicide attempt not even 24 hours ago, now she's at home, face full of make-up, cleaning up, dancing and prancing about, left to care and fend for 2 young innocent kids? Surly not. She felt incapable of looking after herself, therefore why on earth would a mental health team discharge her to go back to looking after 2 kids..
She can't blame the trolls when she's not done a single thing to prevent them, get off TikTok, use your other platforms, or just don't go live.
She posted a video to "educate" people, but apon people asking questions, she ignores and her mods jump on them like a pack of dogs 😳😳

zyxwvu

VIP Member
True but don’t you have to do the kind of OF that Becky does to earn that kinda money? Not just singing videos or underwear pics?
Fair play to Becky, but I'm quite content being a little poorer so I don't have to stick a traffic cone up my bum.

• Haha

AliceWondersxo

I truly believe she is acting unstable on purpose so she doesn’t get her chilrdren back in her care.
She has absolutely no interest in her children at all she is more concerned about getting married.

there is people in this world who would do absolutely anything to have children and she just doesn’t give a fuck.

she is making me so mad!!!

misstyque

When grace was crying my heart was pounding,how could she not want to comfort her? The poor little mite was hyperventilating almost😡😢
For all the reports to schools , councils nspcc social , nothing happens .
Nothing until we have another Arthur on our hands and there will be a review in to social services practises .
These children cry lash out rebel every day , parented by a weed smoking bully who clearly is emotionally unstable , even when using / not using a crutch .

What has to happen to stop this abuse ?

• Heart
  • Sad

misstyque

Wooooooah
Wait a minute ….
Stop the bus

So , Shannon suffers with MH, so how is smoking weed going to have a positive effect on MH ? Paranoia the obvious downside , which could explain relationship s breaking up very suddenly , fake allegations , neediness , short temper , anxiety , yet she says smoking weed helps her …..
I see some other deluded chavvy little man posted on one of the many Shann tik tok sites that if she wanted a smoke have one , not doing any harm !!! Hmmmmm until the dooby dependant kills someone driving stoned , has an accident at home , puts her own kids in danger .
Unfortunately there’s no book no guide no instructions , but this is what comes of kids Havin kids , they do t know how to parent . Single young mums with no life experience trying to raise kids in an already shitty world with limited money support and nobody to parent with , living in the false world of social media , which for many provides escapism from their mundane dull lives , so they turn all their attentions to what suddenly makes them feel good and they lose sight of responsibility and reality .
Shannon classic case of this
Raise awareness don’t look for sympathy from strangers
Raise your children with love compassion understanding empathy , discipline of course but not threats , fear and anger .

If Shannon you read this as trolling then you really are smoking too much doob

Be the mum you wanted in your life as a child . Be the kids friend playmate teacher aid , invest your time in them not tik tok it’s not real .

Don’t let this go on anymore
Build bridges

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
old thread
(3) Shann_adam | Tattle Life
Recap
Title says most of it
We don’t like how she treats her kids
We don’t like how she treats her followeers
We don’t like how she begs
We don’t like her dances as they are the same

Mod edit! Remember to start with the name of the account!

Last edited by a moderator:

Littlemissjade

I think she is a disgrace. My mum passed away not long ago just before Christmas it hit me like a ton of bricks. My mental health has been horrendous and I’ve struggled to get on with day to day life, but I tell you now my son is my priority I don’t care how low I feel I make sure I’m 100% there for him throughout the day and give him my attention no matter what. Kids are so innocent and they just want to be loved and cared for. She is disgusting the way she was acting on live just sat smoking weed lauhjinf that the kids aren’t with her! I hope they never go back to her.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lassie21

VIP Member
I think it's quite scary to think of her being left to her own devices tbh.....I'm honestly waiting on turning the app on and she has done something she can't come back from!!
I really hope someone steps in and helps her! 🤞🤞

Reactions: 9

demilee

From her tiktoks she always seemed kind and caring before this, from months back i mean. People need to be kinder? Going by the two periods i would say she is acting out of character and being so rude/reckless/irresponsible as she is in the depths of a mental breakdown. People tearing into her are kicking her further and further into despair. It’s actually now becoming a cruel and uncomfortable witch hunt against her. The kids are safe with their grandma, that was the main concern at the start of this thread. Think it’s time we give her break x

Reactions: 9