Shann_adam #2 The Shann Fam is a scam, Adam ran, now she's on track for a driving ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why lie about that 😫 plus if I’d had my children taken from me I would walk to the ends of the earth to get them back rather than sit there and say I can’t afford a taxi, I’d sell my belongings to afford to get to them. There is no excuse!
I’m with you on that my son was at his dads due back but it had snowed horrendously he couldn’t get the car out so said he’d keep him, selfish as it was my son probably would have enjoyed staying at his dads a bit longer I needed to see him id missed him so I dragged a sledge and walked for an hour and half to fetch him, he was wrapped up I made it fun for a six year old walking all the way back .. my point is I’d walk to the end of earth for my kids ( I was 7 months pregnant with severe hgp at that point

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.