Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My name is red

VIP Member
Absolutely nobodys commenting 😂 she'll be raging
---
No attention for shann tonight !!! This is wha should have happened ages ago. Kill her with silence that way she gets zero attention

• Haha
Reactions: 10

IR0201

VIP Member
I’m disappointed her mums not wearing shans inherited court shewwws in that pic 😢

• Haha
How much does she feed the dogs.....any wonder they 💩 everywhere!?!?! Her wee dog only has a wee tummy no way he needs fed that much, the bowl is full again!
They only get a 5 min walk so no way they need that much grub!!
---
Her neighbours must want to stab her in the eye that music blasting 24/7 practically!
Someone commented earlier that her driveway looked lonely, she said her neighbours could use it if it helped them out 😂😂

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
I’ve had the time of my life tonight 🤣🤣🤣
Sophie was mean to me. Cece loves me but was playing hard to get 🙄
---

Last edited:
  • Haha

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Next thread we should really take Adams name out he doesn't deserve to still be linked to this cunt. And seen as she goes under shann_official lots of newbies have no idea who Adam is 🤣

MissBossyBoots123

Is Shan pulling the MS card again? Guessing she’s due a medical for her pip 🤡 remember can’t kid a kidder. Shan we know you are a billy bullshitter.

• Haha

Fizzy Bubbles

Her singing, dancing, acting 'skills' were very, very average I can assure you. A trophy child she definitely was not.

• Haha

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Oh dear. No Shannon, there is no reverse psychology here, you’re mentally ill and need help before this escalates even more!
Also, two reasons she’s doing a charity live. 1. She has nothing else to do on her birthday because she’s fell out with absolutely everyone. 2. She needs to try make out she’s a nice person again 🤨
I would not trust her with the money, she would use it for drugs .

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Love it , views down , subs down and no interaction .... sub only coming off soon to get more views and comments.

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Sabina has made a backup and is gifting Shan 🤣🤣🤣. What a melt I’m embarrassed for her 🥴

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
Shann wants to do a 24hour charity live.....and she actually expects people to donate through her......
STfLOU6iRBRunMciZv.gif

---
She has to be trolling us with this shit......she only cares about herself!!
Screenshot_20230402_191916.jpg

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan don’t you think G’s dad has better things to do than be outside your house at 10pm on a Wednesday night beeping his horn? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Bringing over some useful advice from Dr Pyscho, next time you are lacking energy go in the garden and absorb some of the moons energy

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
It's Tuesday ladies, she will be on after she has been a cee you next tuesday......brace yourselves, depending what's happened wether we get nice Shann or nasty Shann!
Personally I think she is a cow all the time with a face like a slapped arse, but who am I!! 🤣🤣✌✌✌✌

• Haha