Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

XxHerewithpopcornxX

Do you know the most shocking thing. She's sat crying for Matilda because of how she was treated. A made-up character in a movie, and yet she didn't hesitate emotionally abusing her own kids, she quite happily stood there while they were scared without an ounce of emotion. She ignored their apologies when they were sitting in the car upset that they had triggered mummy, them kids were petrified that night. Even when they were scared to sleep in their bedroom because it was their first sleepover at home in a year, she showed 0 emotion when they asked to lay in her bed for a cuddle. But she's laid in bed showing emotion for fucking Matilda, how messed up is that 😢
Perfectly put, if anyone needs to know anything about her this is it

• Heart
Reactions: 11

zyxwvu

VIP Member
That account said earlier that Shan ran away from whoever it was this morning... Why am I imagining Shan doing the Jack Sparrow run away from social...

• Haha

hunnyboo

Is anyone in the the shan fam group on fb ive just discovered the group chat on there its mental hahahaha x

• Haha

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Someone called a Vicky said they felt suicidal in the sub comments. Shan replied something along the lines of “die then no one will miss you”. Hopefully someone has it screen recorded 🤬
Wow!! No words!! And for all my tattle fam who arnt violent don't worry I am 🤣 and I'd happily smack the bitch up and down that Lane of hers 🤜🤛👊

• Haha

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Next thread should just be stupid shit she says
Shann_official5#18 you you you can't kid a kidder. Try try try me. Woosaaa. Everyone's a narcassist (except me of course)
---
Literally flicked through and caught her saying 'nor does it make me fear ya'

Oh bore the fuck off

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
Somebody explain this to me......she keeps saying she is skint? So she appears to never do an actual food shop, she never really goes anywhere most days, her kids aren't at home, she must get her rent paid for her....and people pay to speak to her so how is is actually skint!?!?
Oh yes I forgot to include meeting the dealer, that explains it then, silly me!! 🙈🙈

Shan blocked Lucy, after Lucy was talking to another sub and said she had been to see her aunty with her mum, Shan said Lucy was triggering her and blocked her.
So a message to all you other subs, Lucy stood by Shan and took alot of shit for it and got blocked for nothing. None of you are safe
Because Shann only cares about Shann. And the sooner everyone realises the better.

Sliceofcake

VIP Member
So she’s trying to bring violence to her home . What an absolute disgrace… no wonder your never get your kids back! Sad excuse for a ‘mother’

Reactions: 10

Lassie21

VIP Member
Who in their right mind would sit live all this time when no one is even speaking to them!!! 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

XxHerewithpopcornxX

I honestly hope that when they're older they don't remember what shan done to them. And I hope they go to a family that's going to really look after them & love them more than they deserve!
---
I've just realised that last bit sounds horrible, what I meant to say was that I hope their new family will love them more than anyone else coups ever love them
Me too I hope they have all the support they need, and I hope to god they somehow don’t see all the stuff she’s said about them on tik tok

• Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
We all dislike Shan for many many reasons and it's justified, but bringing her kids, dead mother and family into the trolling is unacceptable, shoot her down for her mistakes but know where a line shouldn't be crossed

• Heart