Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayp

Chatty Member
She’s taking the dogs home after 5 minutes as they’re not learning properly!! She’s teaching them a lesson!! Oh my god my heart is breaking. I feel sick. Fukin bitch!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

Lassie21

VIP Member
So she is live, glue stuck in her hair, stupid black wig going back on and still no one talking, people are over your shit hun.....
PkdBM3x1qxQ0BsaRsL.gif

---
She is miming Beyonce....sucks to be you right now......eh sucks to be you right now Shann!! ✌✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 9

XxHerewithpopcornxX

Is she talking about her dad again? Omg it’s daddy issues to the extreme 😂 my dads an absolute tw@t (much worse than shannon’s) but I can honestly say I don’t go on about it or make google images power points about him but pretend it’s not about him

Leighanne02

VIP Member
279 subs more fool them all its absolutely ridiculous!! I can't watch her cuz she triggers me really bad when she starts with dogs
---
Proper having a little pity party isn't she 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wish her account was banned

• Sad

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Since nobody is talking to her at all at the moment in the comments, I dare her to take off sub only comments! Come on Shan, we’d love a chat with you 😚

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
She’s losing, so she’s clutching at straws. He’s not that stupid Shan 😂. Do you really think he would risk everything to beep his horn outside your house? Drugs are rotting your brain 🥴

Lassie21

VIP Member
Morning all! I just want to apologise if I came off a bit cunty yesterday. Due to personal reasons it really fucks with my head when people are told to off themselves. Something in Shans eyes worried me but I’m sure she will be back today like nothing happened 🥰
I don't think you did at all either, you were just giving your opinion and everyone is entitled to one and especially if it effects you personally. 🥰
We will await today's shitshow!

• Heart

crayjade95

You know those people that go on mass murder sprees and they stand there preaching and ranting about how everyone’s done them wrong that’s why they’re doing it? That’s the vibes she’s giving me right now 😳 honestly she’s scary!!
ME TOO I’m so glad I’m not the only one feeling very uncomfortable

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Imagine being that much of a narcissist that you are now totally isolated from everyone. So narcissistic that you spend hour after hour on live with hundreds of people watching your unstable behaviour but nobody commenting at all.

Who in their right mind would sit live all this time when no one is even speaking to them!!! 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shann 😂😂😂😂lost it.
---
Whilst she's talking to herself phone fucking we're all celebrating the wkend by cooking our families meals and chatting, worked a full week at work and fed our children all week. But she's the 'survivor'

• Haha

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Considering she's healed ( from her made up issues ) she don't half bang the same old drum. She's looking ill I think now as well from the drugs .