Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
oh here we go "tomorrows cunt day" she really is disgustin! whys it cunt day Shann? coz ss see through you n see what a horrible abusing narc you are and stopped you from seeing your poor children?!

Reactions: 10

Fizzy Bubbles

Watching how she speaks to the dogs gives a real insight into what the kiddies lives must have been like day in and day out 😪
I don't think she cares who or what she abuses as long as she can exercise control and power over them

• Sad

Faith61

VIP Member
Why does she still have that house and not work !
She needs to be in a one bedroom flat with a cleaning job !
Christ she does enough cleaning at home to show she is perfectly capable
She has no responsibilities sat on her arse on live all day
Who is paying for all her outgoings etc ???
And there are people out there who can’t access support they desperately need !
A family should be in that house !
Hopefully, once the decision been made about the future for the little ones she will be looking on zoopla for a little cozy bed sit🤞

• Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I watch Shan loads and something is off. Last night she was joining in, having a laugh and it was good vibes. Tonight she was on the edge. She’s seen ss this morning and let’s face it it won’t have been positive news. There were a lot of comments taking things too far. She was close to tears. It’s hard to explain but all I feel is that something bad is going to happen. No one can sustain this level of hate. I hate the girl but would never want her to do something silly
That’s the problem with the internet. People take it too far. It literally becomes a cult of people who don’t know where to draw the line or stop.
We all have a laugh and a giggle about her, call her out on her shitty decisions but I don’t condone some of the things people say and these hate campaigns that seem to like I said go way too far! Like you I’d never want to see her harm herself in any way at all. I honestly wish she would get and accept help, proper help. Get offline and just sort her life out!!

Catinthebag

There’s a live streamer called tara (she’s got 2 teeth) has anyone heard of her? Every now and then she has a massive blocking session. Changes MODs & blocks everyone who was nice to her (and out up with her shit). snd the starts again. Shann is similar. All these newbies don’t know the ‘real’ Shann so she’ll be loving her new besties for a while until the next real Shann pops out and they’ll all be gone again. I’ll be here waiting with my popcorn!

Lassie21

VIP Member
Poor things, RSPCA need to be shown they, it's not normal for them to be pooing like that in the house, why doesn't she let them out in thr garden regularly. Also , her landlord needs to be shown too .
Honestly, it is disgusting and it's not their fault because she doesn't train them.....she never even said anything to them or showed them that they aren't allowed to do that!!! Lenny should be well trained by now if she turned the frigging phone off and spent time actually training them, they wouldnt be doing it. The place must stink....I would be ashamed to show that to anyone tbh!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Angry

Leighanne02

VIP Member
We know she's serious when she starts using the word 'damn' fuck off you knob

Go on then delete the app byeeee fucker
---
Limelight please your killing me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 comedy gold at its best

• Haha

NoseyBiatch92

Not been on the Shan thread for a while or watched her because seeing the dogs her mistreated daily upsets me but started watching again since #baggate and wow 🙈 you know you’re a twat when even sub only chat can’t keep the hate away 😬

Niamh77*

VIP Member
All the monster drinks she guzzles and ❄ she takes ,surprised she hasn’t had a heart attack!

hayp

Chatty Member
She has crusty white bits all on her lips. Buy some lip scrub at the shops Shan 🤮
---
9FA9E97F-0E97-42B9-94A8-3C19F3DC11DD.png

---
The baby grow 😂😂🙈

• Haha