Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Who does she sing these songs to ? No one in your family likes you and you have no friends. No one cares if you're singing a song , they're all living their best shan free lives - loser .

• Heart
Reactions: 9

XxHerewithpopcornxX

you heard that everyone???? Fill up those love cups dr wrongen McCarney’s advice

---
My love cup is full of Prosecco and I still ‘put out’ 😂
---
Also is she just sat in her shed smoking weed doing this power point 😂😂

• Haha

Leighanne02

VIP Member
I phoned rspca yesterday. Told them all about tiktok how she kicks lenny fed him toy stuffin saying she's gonna chop his balls off. They passing the information to someone an going to loom her up on tt 🙏🙌 hopefully someone goes out
I did the same the first time I witnessed that horrific day when she was verbal abusing him. Even thinking about his little face makes me cry 😢 but I never got a follow up :( gave her name address dogs name her TT name I really hope it wasn't only me and they started gathering enough evidence....

• Sad

Lassie21

VIP Member
I've saw a lot of videos of Shann's supporters saying they have had enough of her and no longer support her yay!!!!! ✌✌✌

Faith61

VIP Member
Literally this morning watched an old screen recording of this knob head spouting this same shite!
She thinks she's got new followers who haven't heard her bollocks before😡
Thanks shan for reminding me why I think you're an absolute narcissistis psycho twat!
She forgets to mention whilst whinging about her own alleged rubbish childhood that she's got two children of her own who have lived without her for 15months and who she hasn't seen in weeks, cos she's not fit to....she forgets they even existed .
Seriously I despise the bitch😡
---
Im in the chat trying to not get blocked but trying to sly dig…. Lets play eye spy 🕵️‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Angry

Lassie21

VIP Member
Wow she actually just said there's a positive to not having to set her alarm for school runs 😳 she's making the most of it while she can
Wow!! I hope that doesn't mean it's only temporary and she will be setting the alarm for the school run soon!!! 🤞🤞
She hasn't had to set the school run alarm for almost 16months!! She honestly is one nasty woman 😡😡

• Sad

lurker02

How have I only just known about this thread 🤣 can’t stand the girl a proper show up

• Haha
TheShanBurgler ‘you stink and have crusty lips’

Oh my god I spat my tea out. 💀
---

So she’ll be getting 25% less then full rent then. Does make it harder for her to pay the rent. She doesn’t eat much so saving a fortune on food!!
What she saves on food she's spending on ❄.

Lassie21

VIP Member
I can't sub to comment....tbh she makes me want to stab myself in the eye!! 🤣🤣
---
Cherlloyd whatever your name is, give it up she don't care about you!!

• Haha

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Bless your little swinging rock...you keep believing this....you keep believing

Her ugly face triggers me as much as Mince/cheese strings trigger her

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha