Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayp

Chatty Member
Where is lucy? Is she blocked??
So I just looked because I’m a sad bitch. She is no longer following Shan and she is following suzzane and shanisadogabuser or something like that 😂😂 wonder if she’s been on here 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Hers subs are dropped her views are dropped and now shes doing a charity live on her birthday thats a bit too conveinient and suspect

• Angry

zyxwvu

VIP Member
If she doesn't come on with double cunt mode activated today, I'm going to be very disappointed.

• Haha

hayp

Chatty Member
Ah wow she’s about to piss in the bush. I can’t believe she’s actually gone out with that wig front showing 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
I see people must be bored of her now...only 400+ in the live....I turned the bat off a while a go tbh, she is a waste of space ✌✌✌
It's just the same day in day out now. She's either turning herself into an oompa loompa, cleaning up piss and shit or getting high in the dark.

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Being vile towards those animals again even the cat now!
“You’ll have to all 3 of you get used to having biscuits and learn to not get what you want” 😭😭😭

• Angry
  • Wow

Lassie21

VIP Member
How very dare you!! She is doing it for others out of the kindness of her heart!! 🤣🤣
---
SM is not all about Shann!! 👌✌
---
You should be more worried about your own children forgiving you love, for the shitshow you have put those poor innocent children though!!
Ffs she makes me so cross!! 😡😡😡
Who actually behaves like this, seriously like!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry