Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
She wanted to rage on that live. Come on Shan, let it all out. It’ll make you feel better 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 9

hayp

Chatty Member
Make that 75 wow 😯
---
Alice is having marmite on toast. Don’t mention food Alice!! You’ll be gone 🙈😂

• Haha

Silentwatcher01

Wot up with the silly scruff today iv just been on today coz unlike her I have a life an jobs to do an she is being the dick that she is an how the hell can she sing I am ur mother 🤣🤣

brahhh

VIP Member
She’s a face you could punch and I’m not a violent person but she’d push you to it !

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
New thread peeps! Thank you @Faith61 for the title

Some honourable mentions:

@Thatlosergirl “Her birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory”

Sniffanythegreat “I see leaves of green, and lines of snow. I lost my bank card, don’t know where it go, and I think to myself…..everyone’s a narcissist”

@XxHerewithpopcornxX “Cool as a cucumber, fishy as a prawn”

@zyxwvu “Thanks for removing the kids from her, I appreciate that”

@zyxwvu please may we have a recap?
Thankyeew for the new thread and good luck to @zyxwvu recapping the recent shit shows 🤪
---
Thankyeww for the new thread @IR0201 and the title @Faith61 yeww immature bitch 🤣🤣🤣
What can I say except you're welcome?🎶🎶
It's an honour and a privilege 🤣🤣
We must say thankyeew to the egg donor for the inspiration she gives us all daily🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
But do yew look like an umpa loompa aswell?
Of course! And I have a really shit wig on with glewwww all over my forehead. Oh and some crusty lips to match. Just need a coat made out of bin bags and Shan and I will be twinssssss

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
“What do you think this is, use and abuse Shannon? Take everything from her and kill her off?”
Fucking hell your cats just meowing at you and maybe hungry you tight cunt! 😡
---
Ffs who’s she threatening to k!ll this time 😡 she deserves to be a very lonely person. No animals, no friends, no kids.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Even the subs who weren’t scared off by her manic/weird behaviour the other day seem to of now upped and left after her preaching yesterday 😅

• Haha