Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan you’re never allowed to claim again that you’ve been doxxed. You’ve already doxxed yourself twice before tonight and now you’ve just done it again. So stop blaming it on other people you melt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
I literally have no idea what’s going on with this girl. I’ve followed her from the beginning, like since before she was with Adam. I think it’s all a desperate call for help, I’m confused and she needs psychological help. I’m sort of caught up on recent events I don’t usually watch lives but for me it just seems like she brings it all on herself and doesn’t take any accountability for her actions and blames the world for everything that’s happened to her. We’ve all had bad experiences and been through crap but she’s just making everything worse for herself. She’s hit self destruct and is doing anything for attention
i watched her on/off before adam too. you have hit the nail on the head. She is very much in denial she needs help, as she truly believes she is 'healed'! A sane person would not act how she is acting nor would they call everyone they come into contact with in there whole life narcs. She is very much a narc herself and yet again is in denial of that. I understand she may have had a 'shit' life apparently but also from what ive read she went on countless holidays and did dance and all this other stuff...if her life was that bad growing up surely she wouldnt have had the oppurtunity to do all them things if her parents were so awful? 😐

hamlet101

I want to request to go live with her just to shut her up and put her in her place but she will block me and my profile will be made visible to 4.7k people 🙈🤣

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Tbh I’m not massively assed about the bag. It’s how she treated her so called friend during a potential medical emergency. I highly doubt Soph would steal a bag with nothing but a bank card with no money in the account and a driving licence Shan will be losing soon enough 🤣

Leighanne02

VIP Member
That's fucking cruel the horrible bitch!!! Glad ive not watched her today shit like that breaks my heart 💔

• Sad
  • Angry

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Live finally ended at 12.04am after completing 13 hours and 6 minutes on live, what an achievement, Here's a prize for good effort for the longest shit talk ever

• Haha

hayp

Chatty Member
She is so smug and has got exactly what she wants and she’s laughing at everyone. She’s not fukin stupid