Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faith61

VIP Member
She actually makes me ill that she doesn’t look after those dogs and they are constantly doing the toilet in the house
And no shame whatsoever in mopping up all the shit and piss that's been left there....she's disgusting!
Poor lenny and luna😭

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Lassie21

VIP Member
This girl is literally off her rocker!!!! Soph told her all day that she was older than Shann and that made her feel inferior.....WTF!!

• Haha

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
this cunt should have been wiped on the curtains instead of being born...call me horrible but seriously. ive had enough 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Leighanne02

VIP Member
The constant stuttering tho jeez....she just stutters & rambles ahead makes no sense
---
Shan getting her drug money out

• Angry
  • Haha

My name is red

VIP Member
She'll never get rid of pissy smell either no matter how hard she tries to mop it with her pissy mop head and floor wipes, the piss leaks underneath the flooring and makes it stink. If she ever moves from there, it's gonna need new flooring :sick:

• Sick

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I was hoping she would come on live and nobody would bother with her because they were disgusted with her but instead she’s loving all the attention 😩

• Sad

Faith61

VIP Member
All jokes aside this has taken nearly 16 months to get to the point she is now which I truly believe psychotic, but where does it end. She's already made death threats so is that the end goal. It's a scary thought and I would love to see a therapists report. No one can act this way on a daily basis and keep portraying they are mentally stable and playing an act. She's dead behind the eyes, feels no emotion whatsoever, even to the all the horrible things said to her. Not even accounts made referring to her kids or her ex bothered her. How does someone thrive off of hate
She's got to be an "official"
psychopath..she really is devoid of feelings and emotions..that's clear..how she can even breathe, not having seen her children for so long is beyond my imagination!
😡

• Angry

IR0201

VIP Member
Did she actually say in order to get better seats at a show, bring a disabled person as you’d get better seats for cheaper 😳😳😳

• Angry
  • Wow

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
If I thought someone was pinching out my house I wouldn't be leaving then alone in there. Thick cow 🤣

• Haha

AnyoneForTea☕️

Cheryl needs a thread now! Especially if this is gonna be a frequent thing her going live with shann 😂
---
Now they are best fweeendssss

• Haha
  • Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
I'm at family doo tonight something shan wouldn't ever know cuz she has no family or friends so ill have a jd & coke (the drink) for all my tattle fam cheers ✌😘🤭
Don’t yeww mean you’ll be at a family dewww? Enjoy 🤣. Have some drinks for me please and thank yewww

• Haha