Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lassie21

VIP Member
What a sad boring life she actually has....looking unto a phone from she gets out of bed until she gets back into it again and she thinks she is living her best life!!

Reactions: 8

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
She’s saying everyone’s a cunt, no shan YOU are. I feel really sad for Lucy. She’s clearly quite lonely or something to be sticking round on Shan’s live everyday to be spoken to that.

crayjade95

Hi huns new to Shans tattle thread. I f hate this girl with a passion and I’m glad I found tattle when I did 🤣🤣🤣🤣 anyway, she looks like a literal ‘lady boy’ with that wig tonight. The attitude on it as well disgusts me. Her kids are better off far far away

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Some idiots in the comments telling people to call the police or the crisis team 🙄 why waste valuable resources on this knobhead.

Faith61

VIP Member
Was just going to say the same thing! 🤣🤣🤣
---
Take a bow you immature bitches for sticking with the mega long live yesterday, your service is greatly appreciated in keeping us all up to date on here!! Taking it for the team!! @Faith61 @Hairy-poppins @IR0201 ✌✌✌✌View attachment 2049323
I'd like to say it was fun, however...my head is still spinning!
She was going to bed and then decides she's going out on the trampoline🤪
Sits out there in the pissing down rain/pitch black..smoking the green stuff ( think it must be bogof week with her dealer the way she was going through it!)
Singing and talking to luna
Then goes in..and whispers 🤪
Crashed out and looks like she forgot to set her alarm for her " early" appointment, then again, early could be 2pm these days
I ask myself daily why I watch her shit...and still have no clue🤣🤣

• Haha

annon876

I literally have no idea what’s going on with this girl. I’ve followed her from the beginning, like since before she was with Adam. I think it’s all a desperate call for help, I’m confused and she needs psychological help. I’m sort of caught up on recent events I don’t usually watch lives but for me it just seems like she brings it all on herself and doesn’t take any accountability for her actions and blames the world for everything that’s happened to her. We’ve all had bad experiences and been through crap but she’s just making everything worse for herself. She’s hit self destruct and is doing anything for attention

practisewotyapreach

Bet he got really excited too when she put lead on Lewwna thinking they was going out but poor Lenny got left behind. I couldn’t do that honestly it’s cruel shann you’re horrible!!

• Sad

Lassie21

VIP Member
why she geot to be up early? must of missed that part whilst i was looking after my children 😆
Honestly I'm not sure....I just saw someone asking her what she was doing tomorrow and that was her reply....oh I have to get up early, no lie in for me! Imagine, dear help her, I'm sure she is exhausted all the work and mothering she does everyday! 😡😡

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
I can't watch her really atm to be honest....im sick listening to her voice and doing that stupid miming thing she does putting her slap on and the thought of her smelly house gives me the boke.....🤢🤢🤢
That's just to name a few things but there are plenty more reasons! ✌✌✌
🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
It's really hard being a full time deadbeat mother who just woosahs to Disney songs and paints herself orange everyday. So stressful.
Don't forget the hand gesture.....its bound to be tiring 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
Sorry but if soph had stolen her bag then surely shan would be doing everything to get her bag back, but she's not bothering