Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan will need to do some damage control this week 🤣. Hands down the most insane night we’ve had so far in Shan land. So glad Soph is ok. Must be so humiliating but I hope she knows everyone is on her side. Other than the stupid subs that think Shan can do no wrong 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Lassie21

VIP Member
She is literally devoid of any emotion at all!! She said herself last night...."you won't get to me". She doesn't give 2 shits about anything only herself. Who looses their children and their car and acts like everything in the garden is rosey everyday!! 🤯🤯

Lassie21

VIP Member
Did you see someone commented about her not having any food and her fridge being bare??.......She must not buy any actual food! Just lives off Monster and ❄, that's why she is loosing all the weight again.

IR0201

VIP Member
Telling someone with a chronic illness who can’t get her medication “no pain no gain”… what’s the gain in that situation Shan? 🤔🤬

• Angry

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
A few of her subs last night were getting pissed off with her. But then some were trying so desperately to not get in her bad books. Strange. I feel for them wanting to be liked acknowledged by that cunt. Wonder if she’ll completely dismiss last night or just say everyone was overreacting, and her subs go back to asking how she is and if she’s ok 🙄🙄🙄 hopefully someone’s sent the rspca that video of her chucking fucking teddy stuffing to the dogs 😡😡😡😭😭 she’s a danger to those poor innocent babies just like she is her kids and they need to go far away from her

• Sad

danielsk300

Omg her face is evil,she is a vile person. Who does she think she is,she needs knocking down a peg or 2.

Reactions: 8

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Oh my god. She’s really winding me up with her “I think it’s a good thing to get rid of the NHS and be like America” how the fuck does she think she would cope having to pay for medical insurance with MS and then have to pay a % for her injections. I’d give her a month of doing that before she’s crying that she wants the NHS back.
All whilst having that smug look on her face. I think she does it deliberately to wind people up.
How do you get your sub refund? I’m so close to subbing to have a debate with her 😤
Request it back from from apps/subscriptions on your app store and sat the creator blocked you!! Go on get the bitch told ✌

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Waiting on an update about Soph. I see people in the chat saying she’s not ok but she’s safe. What a wild night 😳

• Sad
  • Wow

rubiconriot

If my friend was going out with that shit wig on I would pretend that I’d ran out of medication too.

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
Guys she can’t possibly take both dogs that the same time as that would make it hard to hold her phone for her lives

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Morning immature bitches. Most of my screen recordings failed 😭. Luckily all the best bits are all over the fyp 🤣. Sorry for the let down 😢

• Sad
  • Heart