Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lassie21

VIP Member
Shann on her own is hard enough to watch atm nevermind her and this other 🔔 end....jeezzzzz had to turn them off earlier!!
Hi cheryl whoever you are.....if you read here later, this is what we think of you.....

VcoDrtjVfrUVq.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Lenny barking desperate to go out by the sounds of things… probably hasn’t been out all day as it looks like she’s just got up and out of bed, she’s told him he’ll be able to go out soon but he’s alright 🙄🙄 Hope he shits all over her sofa!!

• Angry

My name is red

VIP Member
1.30pm in the afternoon and the bitch is still in bed probably..no doubt there'll be dog shit and piss everywhere cos she's not let them out in the garden.poor dogs

• Sick

Catinthebag

Watched some of the shit show last night. And caught some on FYP. Wow. Certainly didn’t expect that last night!
Seems that her mood changed as soon as Soph said that she might not be able to go out as no insulin. Shann got it in her head it was all planned and set up and just went crazy?! She’ll find her bag today I’m sure. I’m keeping an eye out for it when she finally emerges from her pit.

It was similar to when she was on live with her kids. The way she spoke to soph last night. Her voice change. Well spoken and stern. I remember her saying to R ‘I am the authority figure you must respect me’ and she nearly said a similar thing to Soph last night.

Wonder what Shann we will get today. It can’t beat the show she put on last night.

Thanks for the follow I appreciate that
Thank you for sharing the live
Squirrel
Thanks for the heart, I appreciate that

I thank you for nothing Shann. You are vile.

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Anyone seen momma b’s video ? Dancing to “I am your mother” whilst holding her little girl, mimicking Shan and wearing the black all in one, I just find it really pathetic and that’s not me sticking up for Shan I just think momma is milking it now and making herself look a twat
Haven’t seen it but she’s an attention seeking idiot as well.

As for yewww Smurf Shan. Yewww are a liar. I thought we were in for a peaceful day! I’m now triggered by the fact I’m in the office today instead of working from home and can’t really watch your shit show!!!

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
Never seen the dogs get that much attention....as awkward as it is...she would rather not be doing it but wants people to think she is kind to them+