Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faith61

VIP Member
How very dare you!! Immature, moi!?! 🤣🤣View attachment 2049388
I always forget, after she labelled us immature bitches; she promoted us to immature loser bitches 🤣🤣
We had some fun back then, with the asda haul that didn't happen cos she was too spaced out she didn't even order it!( her little followers ringing asda on her behalf, demanding to know where her delivery was🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)
The arrival of bog trotter who left behind a very nasty pong!
The list is endless...but jeez, she's excelled herself of late 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Windermere

VIP Member
Only came across this woman this morning after all the drama

I cannot believe she is only 26 ???? Are you fucking kidding me

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
Can't stomach her anymore tonight ✌.........I will await another shit show tomorrow, sleep tight you bunch of immature bitches, catch you tomorrow 🥰🥰

• Heart

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
As if she actually said I can do whatever I put my mind too ... um not be a parent , or a decent daughter or sister. Also , she's actually really thick .
---
Welcome to the other side D ..

hamlet101

I’ve recorded it but I’ll need to massively condense it down to post. It’ll be loads of parts. But I’ll post the best bits tomorrow 🤣
I feel like you’ll be posting “part 23432585” by the end of this live 🤣🤣

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Imagine treating someone like that. The way she spoke to her was absolutely disgusting. My brothers a type 1. If he lost insulin he’d have spare at home as he’d only carry what he needed, so Shan saying you’d think she’d be rushing to hospital (making out she was lying)… Not necessarily she was obviously just trying to get home! However it can be dangerous to let her be going out on her own, especially at night if she needed insulin and didn’t have any, she could have ended up very poorly - did Shan care? NO! ‘You can get yourself home’. She’s so vile, no sympathy. No checking if she’s ok. Just pissed off she’s had to leave so is being spiteful and making up crap. Making out she turned her down for a relationship as well so the girl was butt hurt 🤪 as bloody if Shan. Lucky escape more like for Soph.
What a CUNT you are!!!

• Angry

Faith61

VIP Member
FYI chez!!
I subbed today cos she pissed me off..but got a refund soon as I had my say...so ner ner ner ner🤪

• Haha

Niamh77*

VIP Member
All jokes aside this has taken nearly 16 months to get to the point she is now which I truly believe psychotic, but where does it end. She's already made death threats so is that the end goal. It's a scary thought and I would love to see a therapists report. No one can act this way on a daily basis and keep portraying they are mentally stable and playing an act. She's dead behind the eyes, feels no emotion whatsoever, even to the all the horrible things said to her. Not even accounts made referring to her kids or her ex bothered her. How does someone thrive off of hate
I would be expecting SS who are dealing with her to now be stepping in and setting the wheels in motion in getting her psychologically evaluated
She is displayed extremely disturbing behaviours
I do believe she is a psychopath xx

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Everyone loves Hairy 😂 Shan definitely reads here and pisses herself laughing. She can't keep her face straight enough.

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan the dress looks like a fluorescent turd, the blazer takes me back to nights out in 2013 and your eyelids look like they have herpes

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
I absolutely agree, I said it last night, if that had happened to me, I would have been a bit shook up, she had no emotion, just kept smirking???? Dangerous dangerous vile thing😡
Exactly , me too, shes shown just how evil she is....that poor girl,shan knows who to prey on certain people, thats why she has the die hard subs that she has...its shocking and scary to think nothing can be done!.
She's devoid of emotion..not seen her children in weeks and looking like not likely to again..thank god!
Lost her car...and probs her licence!..just nothing phases her...nothing😡.
Wonder how she will react if she does lose parental responsibility for the children amd then loses her home...how will she react then i wonder?
It's like watching a horror film unfolding, not knowing what she is actually capable of and what is coming next😡😡
Seems trivial compared to what she did to Sophie, but watching her cut that teddy up and throw it to the dogs freaked me right out after what we had already witnessed😳

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Erm Shan she wasn’t the only other person in the house… what if the ghosts stole your bag? Did yeww ever think about that? 🙄

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan is likely to lose her kids, license, house, dogs… isn’t this enough? Slag her off, take the piss out of her, want the kids removed… all that is fine and funny. But I don’t think people should be talking in depth about court, the kids etc on social media. I get there’s a lot of emotions and everything but they need to stop and think about exactly what comes out of their mouths first. God I know sooooo much shit that I’ve not put on here… and I’m not risking those kids being abused for the next 14 years just because I despise Shan. Wait until after the verdict and then go to town 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart