Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eddypeter

VIP Member
#17 Thanks for removing the kids from her. I appreciate that.
😂😂😂 so good!
I’m all seriousness, it’s clear as day those kids should be no where, I mean NOWHERE near her and I don’t say that lightly. No one wants children to be separated from their mother but in this case, I hope she does not get them back. She needs years of therapy and treatment. Parent courses. To earn a village of people who support her when she’s sorted whom will look out for them. She won’t achieve these, online life is too important to her. It’s sick really and when she’s old and grey she will look back and regret all of this, all those previous years wasted. How very fucking sad.

Reactions: 9

Lassie21

VIP Member
Shann.....respectfully stick that Maltida naughty song where the sun doesnt shine....it isn't funny and it isn't clever....thank yyeewwww, much appreciated!! ✌✌✌✌

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member

Attachments

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan yewww know no one gives a flying fuck if yewww did take cocaine right? As long as you’re not behind the wheel and aren’t in charge of children (unlikely 🤪), then no one cares. Yewww dewww yewww babes

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Shans version of getting up early must be different to mine if she’s still asleep 😂. Going to have to get ready quick before you miss your bus Shan 🤪
We will get “better late than never. I know my worth, they can wait for me”

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Thank yewww guys for taking the late shift last night. I appreciate that. Glad she’s taking today off. I need some time off from her zzzzz zzzzz zzzzz laugh, her singing every reply, her saying thank yewwww I appreciate that every five minutes. Bet she will wear that god awful body suit again, must be stinkingggggg with her fishy vag and onion pits 🤮

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Haven’t seen it but she’s an attention seeking idiot as well.

As for yewww Smurf Shan. Yewww are a liar. I thought we were in for a peaceful day! I’m now triggered by the fact I’m in the office today instead of working from home and can’t really watch your shit show!!!
She promised us as well 🤣
Said " she's given us enough of her time lately"
I'm definitely not doing the night shift tonight...I seriously am concerned about myself and @Hairy-poppins watching her, in the dark talking to herself and the stars ( but only the stars she likes🤪)
I am NOT picking my phone up tonight 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
13 hours and 32 minutes later and she's off to sleep. She's not coming live tomorrow so everyone will have to get by without her and she's only making one video. Whatever will we do with ourselves

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Listen, I have come to the conclusion, she is happy for people to sub and hate on her because it's all attention and she literally craves it.......I think we should all stop watching and not give her the attention. No matter what people say in the comments she really doesn't give two shits so they are all only wasting their breath.
A narc will never see what they are doing as wrong and this hussy thinks she is literally the dogs balls and will not let anything that is said effect her!
Saying that.....I can't stop watching like! 🤣🤣🤣
I can’t stop watching until she loses everything. Won’t be long though 😏

IR0201

VIP Member
Whilst I agree Shann doesn't have an eating disorder, you can definitely have an eating disorder and over eat (you say she doesn't because of the two takeaways in a day, but emotional eating would do that). I know what you're saying but overeating can also be an eating disorder.

I'm not coming for you, I love your posts I am just saying.

She doesn't eat properly and has lost loads of weight from ❄. No eating disorder there.
It would be disordered eating rather than an eating disorder but you’re right, it’s drugs. She binges in the evening (which would be an eating disorder if it wasn’t due to drugs) because she smokes weed. Then the days she doesn’t eat it’s because of Columbias finest ❄🤣

• Heart
  • Haha