Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My name is red

VIP Member
The state of tha mop. :sick: she doesn't even give the place a good scrub she just skirts around it...the place is probably rotten

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Lassie21

VIP Member
I know! Everyone needs to watch on ghost mode!
Watch from the outside it doesn't give her a 'view'
I know but u can't see the comments then....or can ya??
---
Toublemaker....give it up hun, you are the only one standing up for Shann in the comments and she hasn't acknowledged you once, she don't give a shit about you either!!
1.2k in the live and 1 person blowing smoke up her ass in the comments.....waken up Shann!!
---
Oh ffs!! Someone rang the police!! 🙈🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Wonder if she actually turned Shan down? Shan got all ‘dressed up’ and I think she thought this Sophie liked her, to be inviting her round her house and then suddenly flip like that, we all know she behaves like this when she doesn’t get her way. Her behaviour after and the rest of the night is clearly because she’s pissed off as well 🙄

I hope everyone sees her behaviour from last night and nobody else goes anywhere near her!

hamlet101

5.1k people watching!! This girl is loving playing the victim right now!! She will be slagging that Sophie off all night to keep the followers rolling in. “ if I find it I’ll apologise” oh behave shann. You know exactly where it is so you know that apology won’t happen. I just can’t think she met someone off TikTok and invited them to her house without an ulterior motive for her to make this shit up

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
Yes to this!! Honestly I would be panicking and phoning the bank to cancel my card if that was the case !!
so would any other normal person!! funny how her bag she was taking out had no money in and the card also has no money in? so how was she paying?? 🤔

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Scrolling through Tik tok on my lunch and of course Shan is live, mopping her shit and piss covered floor 🙄 same shit different day..

• Haha