Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
Lucy once we are able to out everything after the trial is over, you will regret supporting her anyway. So quit whilst you’re ahead… trust me 😉

Reactions: 7
The ‘white’ bag contained her bank card 🤔 was it a white baggy Shan ❄ 💳 👃🏼
---
Saw a comment to say Soph had posted and was home and well

Last edited:

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
She’s on something today isn’t she 🤪 Is she saying Lucy has purposely triggered her to make Shan look bad for how she reacts? 😂 ffs.

• Angry
  • Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Thread suggestion Shann-adam#17

What can I say, except you're welcome?💙🎶
The bag's in the cupboard silly billy!

• Haha

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
I've never ever been worried angry with someone I don't even know!! How vile is that thing last night. That poor bloody girl got it in the neck because of that thing narcissist behavior absolutely disgusting beyond..

Not bring funny that girl has diabetes etc why the fuck would she even nick a bag of coke for fuck sake..

She was really ill had a hypo shan didn't like it so she made out she nicked her bag..

Funny how she has t been on live today!
---
Ohhh shes live! Like nothing happened wrong'un

Leighanne02

VIP Member
She promised us as well 🤣
Said " she's given us enough of her time lately"
I'm definitely not doing the night shift tonight...I seriously am concerned about myself and @Hairy-poppins watching her, in the dark talking to herself and the stars ( but only the stars she likes🤪)
I am NOT picking my phone up tonight 🤣🤣🤣
I'm at family doo tonight something shan wouldn't ever know cuz she has no family or friends so ill have a jd & coke (the drink) for all my tattle fam cheers ✌😘🤭

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Worst thing is, when you type in Soph's username (can't post it here as not got enough followers) into the search, a video of Shan's comes up from August last year where she's sent her a card with a lovely message inside... And this is the way Shan treats her. Wow.

• Wow

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Wow its still live.....
---
Did you see someone commented about her not having any food and her fridge being bare??.......She must not buy any actual food! Just lives off Monster and ❄, that's why she is loosing all the weight again.
Can't afford to eat needs the drugs more...she's fkin disgusting

• Angry

zyxwvu

VIP Member
When your new friend needs insulin but dancing with a smug face and putting on a shit wig is more important... This woman blows my fucking mind 😂

• Angry