Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lassie21

VIP Member
Some twat in the comments has actually just said......"it's about time you went out to enjoy yourself"....has she been watching someone else, she lies in bed half the day, has no responsibilites at any time and is up all night.....what does she actually need a break from, I would love to know!!
Honestly they are as thick as pig shit!!😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Lassie21

VIP Member
@Faith61 you watch it so we dont have to lmao🤣🤣 and we love you for it! 🥰
Her lives are like a car crash, you dont want to look but you can't stop watching!! 🙈🙈

• Haha

babyt

How does she afford to go to the shop every single day she barely gets gifts and everyone’s cancelling their subscriptions 🤣

IR0201

VIP Member
It was the giant stack of bread to go with her soup that will always be my favourite part of that particular time in the ShitShowannon. Definitely preferred that mentally unstable Shan to the new Disney, undertaker, woosah twat we get on a daily basis now.
Remember “get ready for a live you’ll never forget. it’s time I speak out”? Then she came on and sang for 2 hours 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
Ive been on and off. You've missed her trip to the beach with Lewwna, where Lewwna tried to make a run for it. But she did take them both out later on. Shes said she wants to be prime minister and thinks she can change the world. You missed a terrible karaoke. She tried giving Harry some family advice. Now she's looking at the stars again. That's all I managed to catch
So more or less another day of the same shitshow!! 🤣🤣
---
For someone who wasn't coming on live today, she has clocked the hours up rightly....10.26pm and this is what I see....

Screenshot_20230324_222600.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
Her subs were 216 this morning, they're now 208. Hopefully her subs are starting to realise who she is
---
Your singing isn't covering the noises of you making your lines 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

hayp

Chatty Member
None of this on tattle would offend her. She’s mentally incapable. She doesn’t have the ability to assess herself or think of the bigger picture. She’s unwell