Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Can't stand Cheffy. Really don't like her, but had a look on her insta and she's right to call her out.

She was replying to Ginger, don't know if anybody knows Ginger on tiktok, she's alright, she's quite fair but tends to like everybody and even she's said Shann is disgusting!
She's a coward why not call her out on tiktok ? Because right now it's not serving her purpose . Both vile little narcissists.

Reactions: 10

Knapper09

I'm new here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I've been watching Shan for some time! And oh my god, she f**ks me off so much! What an absolute head case! 900 people watching her live yet only 2 subs commenting 🤣 laughable.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
The way she neglects those dogs, in terms of toileting etc just makes you wonder how she used to neglect her kids . Especially as we know that really she didn't volunteer them to be taken really.

• Sad

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Maybe take them for better walks then? Let them out more and they wouldn’t piss and shit in your living room 🤢🤢 you go to the toilet whenever you want.. your animals need too aswell, they can’t hold it in for 15 hours 🙄 pull ur face all you like but it’s ur fault ur house stinks

• Sick
  • Angry

cloboyooo

She’s said she’s not driving anyway today so she can smoke, so deffo not seeing her ‘c***s’ of children. Poor babies.

• Angry

Faith61

VIP Member
I'm new here 🙋🏻‍♀️ I've been watching Shan for some time! And oh my god, she f**ks me off so much! What an absolute head case! 900 people watching her live yet only 2 subs commenting 🤣 laughable.
Welcome to the shit showannon show 🤪

• Haha

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
From what I’ve seen of Shannon I’ve never seen her come across as the ‘maternal’ type. I feel she envies them and not having them has been a weight off her shoulders. I honestly think she doesn’t want them 😵💫

Pop25

I have a sausage dog and they literally live to be loved… the most affectionate cuddly needy dog. He needs removing from her “care” NOW

• Sad

ginge2804

VIP Member
Omfg I have just watched the ‘my kids are little cunts’ video… what the actual fuck! How on earth are her enablers going to put a spin on that one!?! That video will look great being played in family court!
I saw a few comments saying ‘I’ve alwaYs liked you but this is too far’ so they are slowly turning.

From that video I can only assume she’s been told she isn’t having the kids back and can’t have visits either so has spun the story that she is walking away cuz they are all corrupt and the kids are c*nts.

Reactions: 9

IR0201

VIP Member
Anna babes request a refund for your subscription!
Shan lied. She did kick Lenny. And she threw a bucket at him. It’s all over the fyp! Shan only kicked off as she knows she did it 😂😂😂

• Angry

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Her singing give a fucking break my ears can't handle it much longer 😭😭🤢🤢🤢

Her lips are soo dry and her tongue is white think you need to sort that out skanky

• Haha

Catinthebag

She just needs to admit to the social workers she doesn’t want her kids back. She’s too stubborn tho. Cos she feels she’s been wronged she’s ‘fighting’ for them but she don’t want them. She’s a total waste of space.