Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pop25

Wow this woman is something else now they are all going to hire a trailer and watch the stars…. FML

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
They’re all as bad as one another. I don’t know much about Momma B but if you do something illegal don’t be shocked and upset if you get into shit for it. Yes it’s upsetting when you think a friend has betrayed you but she’s been going on about it for months, move on, it’s life, shit happens. Learn from it. She’s just using it for drama and attention now.
As for all of shans ex mods they were slagging off Momma B before now they’re slagging off Shan and loving the drama, I wouldn’t trust any of them now either! Even if I fell out with a mate I wouldn’t then go side with someone they dislike, I’d just let them live their life and distance myself, it’s all very immature 😬
Can’t believe half of them are mothers as well, yet they’re all acting like a bunch of kids on the internet. They all need to get a life!

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Come for a read on my lunch break and holy shit I've missed tons. Bitch needs sectioning asap. Animal abusing, child abusing narcissistic cunt.

• Sad
  • Heart

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
I hope all these subs she's rude too get a refund. TikTok will soon get sick of refunding everyone, and then take the subscription option away from her.
Management gone..
Subscribers gone...
Oh dear Shannon, you best get back at the pub for a couple of hours love.

XxHerewithpopcornxX

Aww Shan look at you being all helpful to your subs. Where was the same energy this morning when a sub was talking to you about her autistic daughter? You know the one where you got obviously jealous that she still has her children in her care. The one you belittled for the fact her daughter plays video games to help herself with her autism. The one who when she told you she respectfully disagreed you called negative. The one you let your subs then take the piss out of. The one who you then called a cunt…. Weren’t very helpful then were you? Hypocritical twat

Oh and make sure you set an alarm tomorrow so you don’t miss your appointment with your kids at the contact centre. Maybe leave yourself a little extra time to get to the pub to pick up your next fix 😘
No she didn’t! I work with children with all sorts of needs, some with autism and other complex needs and this makes me sick. Those parents are fucking warriors they fight for their kids and I can’t imagine how difficult it must be some days! Video games can help regulate children, it may be their special interest or it may give the parent a little time to do things or just have a cuppa!
If that parent is reading this… unsub shannon and don’t listen to uneducated people who don’t even have any patience with their kids even when they have them for a only a couple of hours

nob!!!

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
I’d be very surprised and very angry if she is seeing the kids today. She doesn’t deserve to see them ever again after how she’s spoken about them. Still waiting for her to produce evidence that her address was leaked 😂

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
It’s amazing what you can find out when everyone in a small town hates the same person 😏

• Haha
  • Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
She's one unlucky fucker to have come across all these narcs and abusers.
Was only matter of time before she started on Adam 😡😡

• Angry

Leighanne02

VIP Member
I'm absolutely shaking with anger right now!!! That poor dog I can't even deal! My heart breaks!! Who the fuck does she think she is! Blurring the background so we can't see Lennie! Absolutely scum of the earth

• Sad

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Jesus that follower who shall not be named really thinks something of herself doesn’t she.. do you want your own thread my lovely?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Best thing to come out of this live is admitting she kissed Mummy Gascoigne 😂😂😂 apparently it's cheating but not cheating hahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick

IR0201

VIP Member
Oh the memories 😂😂 instant reminder of bogtrotter and her fishy kebab on Shans sofa 😂😂
I’m starting to think… the smell was Shan. She couldn’t get rid of it for ages. And now we know she has beef burger pits, it’s got to be ShanBurglers stench 😭

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Last year she dropped a coke packet on live whilst answering the door to a paramedic doing a wellness check. It went straight on tattle so she’s been careful ever since 😂
Oh the memories 😂😂 instant reminder of bogtrotter and her fishy kebab on Shans sofa 😂😂

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Oh you didn’t realise you said about 30 times you were going to murder your ex, your dad and your grandma? Asked where you could get a gun and body bags? Decided doing it with your bare hands would give you more satisfaction?
Have you realised you called your kids cunts? What about abusing Lenny?
Ohhh it’s not your fault though is it Shan, it never is!
Narcy cunt 😂

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
She's held in her emotions for so long ... what about last week when she had another live like this 😆
Funny it's always when it's her day to see the children..was last week she said she enjoyed not having responsibility and today they are c*nts!
Bit of a pattern emerging😡

• Angry

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan could you provide proof you address has been leaked because I don’t believe you 😂😂😂

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
She did say she would take her punishment...but the issue I think is what Shann reported her for she clearly does herself?? I don't follow Momma B that much tbh but I think that is the jist off it.
They both shouldn't be doing it I totally agree but at the same time Shann is in no positions to be talking about anyone else the way she gets on and the things she has done. 🙈
Yes, Shan and Kate reported her apparently. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones Shan. I'm not a Moma B fan but at least she's owned her shit, whereas Shan continues to blame everyone else for everything. Credit where credit is due.