Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anonauntie

VIP Member
How do people like this get a platform? Baffles me. She shouldn’t even be on social media let alone live like this!

Reactions: 9

Faith61

VIP Member
Oh what a night🤣🤣🤣
Good old Brucey bogtrotter, saved the day 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I'd like to see how bum licker Mel thinks it's OK for Shann to call her kids the c word. I wonder if Gs dad might be getting more access 🤔 As for her kill threats, just earlier she said shes not good with confrontation, so can't see that.

Mamaof2

All about her own trauma!! What about the trauma she’s caused her children by giving them up, seeing them one week and not the next, calling them disgusting names! I honestly am raging for those innocent children!! She never ever owns her shit!!! Always about what people have done to her🤬🤬

• Angry
does anyone know her area this is the reply i had off rspca
Thank you for flagging this up with us. We rely on people calling our cruelty line with anything concerning they see online, and giving thorough details about what they have seen, so further investigation can be conducted by the relevant teams. Please call us on 0300 1234 999 to make your report when our lines reopen at 8am tomorrow.

Many thanks,

Kate

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Infuriating the way she treats those animals :(
So now she doesn’t shop at Tesco coz it’s blue and too expensive 🤣 so she uses hello fresh 🤦🏼‍♀️ Dickhead

• Haha

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Everything she does is for the grater good isn’t it. The most kindhearted, generous, selfless person in the world ❤ Definitely NOT a horrible person ❤ SHAN FOR PARLIAMENT SHAN FOR THE PEOPLE ❤
Shan for the people (except men women children old people dead people narcassists liars manipulators family members dogs cats trees birds chimneys you lot can can go fuck yourselves) SHAN FOR ANYONE ELSE WHOS LEFT 👏

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Waking up to cat shit on her mat and dog piss in her living room 🤢🤢🤢 under that laminate is gonna stink to high heaven. Poor animals.

• Sick

IR0201

VIP Member
I CANNONT deal with the people in the comments of that blaze’s video admitting that they smack their kids and there’s nothing wrong with it 😡
Papa blaze, Mel moon and all the idiots that are supporting Shan are all racist child abusers in my eyes. No way you can support her and not be a racist who abuses their kids too. Bunch of dickheads 🤬

• Angry
One of them she rarely talks about...think he's off the scene
But the other, that she accuses of allsorts is obvs still on the scene and she clearly can't handle that!.
I'm sure if all she's accused him of were true then he wouldn't be allowed anywhere near the children!
So...i think shan is telling porkies, just as she does about her dad and his family...and everyone else she accuses of god knows what😡
She even lies about her relationship with her mum and brother..she will stop at nothing😡
everything has to fit her narrative to make her look perfect!

• Angry
  • Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I missed when she was being nasty to Lennie today but a recording of it has just come up on my fyp... I could cry. Evil bitch.

• Sad
  • Angry

Catinthebag

I just commented on most recent video and within seconds was blocked. So she’s sitting there on TikTok 🤣🤣🤣
No one cares Shann that you’re taking a day off. No one likes you!!!

• Haha

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
She’s ridiculous, having a tantrum like this and taking it out on everyone else around her because she hasn’t got her own way (which is totally her fault because she’s behaved like a fucking idiot) she’s just making herself look like a massive… oh what’s the word Shan? CUNT.

ginge2804

VIP Member
Top gifter just been called negative for telling her to be careful Swinging a hoop round her neck. Tell me how grateful she is for all those gifts now Toni?
And telling everyone to ‘share the love’ and follow the gifters, you follow them shan they not gifting us there gifting you, they don’t want us to follow them 😂

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
Bad mouthing Adam again. Nearly lost Her life because of him and she wasn’t in the wrong at all 🙄

• Angry

Faith61

VIP Member
We see your disgusting imperfections daily, every time you open your vile, toxic mouth
You're the epitome of imperfection 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry