Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faith61

VIP Member
Shan!!!
We also have evidence of you making threats to kill......but you'll probably say it was an act!!..
Absolute, utter vile creature😡.but we'll done, you've put the work in, got more subs and plenty of gifts...👏👏👏
The " spirits" and magpies are the only company you'll ever have!

• Angry
Reactions: 9

nathan25

VIP Member
Any other BIG creators? Do she think she’s a celebrity or something. She’s not a big creator 🙄🤣

I think she might have had a call of RSPCA or she’s been reading tattle as she suddenly came live and now acting like she loved ms them dogs. Bathing and bothering with them when she was treating them like shit earlier. She obviously regularly reads here then goes live or makes a video.
Them dogs need taking - They could have such a lovely life away from her.

Attachments

• Angry

IR0201

VIP Member
I’ve reported her loads to rspca. They don’t care 😭
---
Funny how she had a lot of dogs before Lenny and Luna but they disappeared as quickly as the came. Sociopath probably killed them. Just like she will kill Lenny 💔

• Sad

IR0201

VIP Member
Idiotic comment of the evening from one of Shans subs while she was on her dog walk
Shan "these stars are amazing"
Sub " can you show us Shan or will it give out your location"

We share oxygen with these people 💀💀💀
---
Imagine the only people on earth who like you being so fucking stupid. No wonder she calls them cunts every now and then 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

beefcake40

VIP Member
I’ve just watched the video and reading comments everyone is calling her out. Good on them!!!! That was awful to watch tbh! Them poor kiddies.

IR0201

VIP Member
Anymore insider info 👁
Not yet but it will come out soon 😏.
She is unfortunately not in jail as she’s posted but I wish she was 🤣
---
Everything is coming together nicely Shan? What like your plan to lose the kids? Because that is coming together nicely you daft twat. Not seen them in over a week…. and you won’t be seeing them anytime soon! Great plan Shan 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
Papa blaze pipe the fuck down. You have no idea what Shan has put those kids through the past few months. And her family, friends, pets, ex’s. She’s a vile bitch. Do you think it’s ok to mentally and physically abuse her children? Is that something that’s acceptable because she has bad mental health? I’d actually like to know if you think child abuse is ok in that context?
I saw his TT and I was like WTF...and from him off all people!!! People really need to open their eyes! 😡😡

• Angry

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Whatever happens I hope the children see the grandma. That poor woman has tried her best and still blamed for everything! I missed the part about Adam, what has she said about him now?
Went on a right rant about him, said he slapped one of her kids across the face, got annoyed coz she wouldn’t have s3x with him 6 days after her brother died, treat her like shit, controlled her. I’m sure there were other things but she said that much.

• Angry
  • Wow

alpacamybags

VIP Member
She's uploaded this new video talking in riddles but I can't help but notice this girl looks dead behind the eyes 💀 how many times can she beg for forgiveness on tiktok and not get cancelled?

• Angry

Faith61

VIP Member
Who are the kids Dads? - I don't think I have ever heard about them, I haven't followed from the beginning
One of them she rarely talks about...think he's off the scene
But the other, that she accuses of allsorts is obvs still on the scene and she clearly can't handle that!.
I'm sure if all she's accused him of were true then he wouldn't be allowed anywhere near the children!
So...i think shan is telling porkies, just as she does about her dad and his family...and everyone else she accuses of god knows what😡
She even lies about her relationship with her mum and brother..she will stop at nothing😡

• Angry

Leighanne02

VIP Member
The dogs are barking cuz they want attention & want to go out! Now you've had your little shanshitshow sweetheart well done 👏 now please go and sort your dogs thankyou
I used my manners hope you appreciate that

• Heart

ginge2804

VIP Member
So two days ago she did a video about social services being cunts and they’d ruined her kids, now she expects us to believe everything is falling into place? Ok shan 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha