Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lassie21

VIP Member
She is back live and the craic is mighty!?!?! No one even speaking to her or amongst themselves......a disgrace of a human being!! 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 3

Anagst

VIP Member
Fucking hell she's on one this morning, casually scrolling through TT and she starts shouting at me. Christ alive you'd think she'd give it a rest and sort herself out.

Lassie21

VIP Member
I hate what she brings out in me💔😡
She's a lying, twisted sick bitch!!
Me too!!! ......She is honestly one nasty bitch!! 😡😡
---
Shann nobody is even talking in your live.....give it up, hopefully people are waking up to what a hateful disgrace of a person you actually are!! 😡😡

• Angry

IR0201

VIP Member
Nice one Mel!
Just goes to show, how the bitch can manipulate and fool people! Mel was kne of her biggest "fans".
Just need the rest of the knob heads to see sense now!!
---

Don't forget Reece🤪
Is Reece the one with the profile pic that has the guy who looks like a serial killer? 😳

• Haha

My name is red

VIP Member
At least nobody's talking to this bitch only Toni and Soph, soft shites licking her arse after wha she said about her poor kids.

• Heart

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Moma b just posted and I assume aimed at Shann. Shes brushing her hair which I guess is aimed at the wig shann is wearing possibly. Lots going on behind the screens there I reckon.

Oh and the more Shann posts about not being sad and lonely makes me think she’s very sad and lonely 🤣🤣
Oh Momma B , spill !!

Faith61

VIP Member
Shan " I was acting and playing yous are your own game, I dont really want to murder 3 people, I was just messing when I requested a gun and a bodybag"

Only ones you play Shan is the dickheads who sub and gift you during your cleverly played out rant
Love the profile pic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha