Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've been working non-stop and I've missed the Shann Shitshow! I can't believe we need a new thread name already!

Maybe this one works:

Shann McCarney - dog abusing cunt
---
These stupid videos she keeps uploading "I know all 5 love languages"

Shann, you're literally confessing to manipulating people constantly

Reactions: 3

mrsblakey

What’s the story with MomaB and her losing her license? What’s Shan got to do with this? I genuinely have no idea! Did Shan report her for drink driving? Doesn’t MomaB live in Cornwall? (maybe I’m wrong as I’m not much of a follower with either but they pop up sometimes!) but I reported a drink driver in Cornwall, even told them the route they’d likely be going and the police couldn’t be assed to do anything. I’m just being incredibly nosy now though 😂🫣
---
Ok to add to my last post I didn’t realise it was drug driving, my bad!

Eglo

why and how did she get her kids taken off her. How long ago? Only just found her thread and only seen her now and again on TT haven’t followed the story

Faith61

VIP Member
Howling 😂😂😂😂

Opened up tik tok to my fyp being filled with people reacting to that video. I'm still so shocked at it. Why would anyone call their kids cunts? Especially when they've not been in their care for over a year. I hope R&G never ever see any of this content 😢 I know they've probably heard it all from their "mother's" own mouth already.

The rest of the week will be very interesting.
The bitch says she's having a day off tomorrow....so will see!!😡