Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Ranty Shan this morning, get it all out Shan, it will make you feel better, but I will say, we have only ever seen Chloe be a nice person but you are currently slating her to 600 people. Admitted you don't like Lenny because it was her who gave you the idea to get him. Rehome him Shan, it shines out of you that you don't like him. Tuesday and Thursdays should be a good day for you since you see your kids but no not you, you come online and rant about a girl who's only come across as a nice girl. Evil to the core
So it was her she was on about , she seemed really nice . Probably got the measure of her .

• Sad
Reactions: 2

ploggy

I just seen Adams video - I hope he do speak up. She’s absolutely vile sitting there talking shit about him. She tried blaming everyone but herself.
I can’t stop thinking of them poor children. One minute they think they are coming home and then told they are not as mummy is in no fit state to look after them 😡 she makes me sick!! So no Shan they ain’t cun## they are confused and upset to what the hell is going on.
I wonder if they will go up for adoption now and if they will stay together? I really hope they do stay together. It breaks my heart thinking about them. How can she do this to her own kids she birthed. 😭 vile bitch!!
What is his tt?

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Well she’s a child abusing, dog abusing, racist who threatened to murder 3 people the other day 🙃. She’s also ugly from the inside out
Oh NO, she should not be allowed on the APP, but then TT seems to allow almost anything. Your Pic lol.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
After seeing this video and the comments made me run here to Tattle and I wasn’t disappointed. Wow the fact people are in her comments saying they call their own children that word is disgusting! SS need to keep them babies away permanently now.
Wow.. just wow.

leekc

Chatty Member
Sorry I’m screaming ahahaha she gives the dog false info! Someone get her sectioned

• Sad

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I actually hope she is having some sort of breakdown and is mentally not ok otherwise everything she’s saying about her kids, family and dogs is just fucking vile. It all needs screen recording what she’s saying and sending to the relevant people. Either to get them dogs taken away or to get her help!! Or both!!

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Just to clarify, when she says she is a ladybird...

I genuinely can't tell if she means she identifies as one or not. She's that mental.

• Haha