Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Mr police man don’t yewww know that you’re allowed to promise to murder three people if you say yewww were acting afterwards????

Lets tot up all the recent crimes shall we?

Racism (hate crime)
Child abuse
Animal abuse
Driving drunk
Driving on drugs
Buying drugs
(One thing I can’t tell you yet… Shan knows what I will mean though as it was recent)
Murder threats
Speeding
Benefit fraud

All of those things are caught on camera so don’t worry😏

But you’re a good positive person aren’t you Shan? Hmm sure you are….
Anxiously anticipating & waiting patiently for the new revelation. Thankyou please (you're welcome for me using my manners I know you appreciate that)

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Lassie21

VIP Member
Why can she not even walk her dogs without the bloody phone on......who behaves like that like, that is not normal behaviour!! 🤯🤯

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
She's not been on , so maybe she is seeing them - I really hope not. I agree about Momma B and that whole clique , they were all loving it yesterday. I feel like they all need to spend a bit more time in the real world . Even that LJ, she's obviously been through a lot health wise, it seems daft to be caught up in all these dramas. I do like that Momma takes accountability for her actions and she did try to tell people about Shann. That's tik tok , really warps and distorts people's view of real life , definitely makes people with mental health issues worse I think too.

Who are the kids Dads? - I don't think I have ever heard about them, I haven't followed from the beginning
---
"Here is one of my anthems" - who the fuck does she actually think she is! the self importance

Reactions: 3

Faith61

VIP Member
I just want to take Lennie and give him a cuddle. How can you sit there and cuddle one dog whilst being so hateful to the other 😢 same thing she does with her kids.
Literally came to say this
It's bloody heartbreaking💔

• Sad

Faith61

VIP Member
Does she think this wig looks good? And I iust can't bear seeing those crusty foundation lips every day!

Why why why does she put makeup on every day to clean up (try to) dance & (try to )sing then take it off
---
"26 years of hell and back" 🎻 🎻 🎻
---
Never known anyone like the sound of their own voice like this one seriously
That's her " I'm being a c*nt face "😂🤣
Maybe not, she's a c*nt evey day.
Her arrogance is off the scale!😡

• Haha

Eglo

Wow. We are out a walk after us saying she doesn’t go out with them
---
Is her live still sub comments only ?

Faith61

VIP Member
Stopped yourself talking then eh Shan.
" I hope everyone throws a party when I die, well I'm sure lots will throw a party, well actually they won't because they will be dead before me, and I will make sure", changed to "because I'm a wizard"
Murdering thoughts keep appearing dont they Shan
Almost a triggered shan there!!
Silly shan!!😡