Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boblebob

VIP Member
Wtf she is cracked in the head, and karma making her dog ill because he is giving information out. She needs a Dr seriously. Nasty bitch and someone call nspca she does not deserve the dog

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I actually hope she is having some sort of breakdown and is mentally not ok otherwise everything she’s saying about her kids, family and dogs is just fucking vile. It all needs screen recording what she’s saying and sending to the relevant people. Either to get them dogs taken away or to get her help!! Or both!!
I don't think she is , I think she is just wrong un.

Reactions: 2

zoeshere

VIP Member
Now numbers give her good bad vibes! Then she randomly says it’s like reds better than blue?! Wtf 😂

Reactions: 1

nathan25

VIP Member
What did she do to the dogs? I didn’t see most of her live. Seen ten minutes this morning then a bit just now but she went of before I could sub 😡

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
PSA that break in news was the news I couldn’t release yet. But it is true. Sometimes you’ve got to be a little bit naughtyyyyyyy 🤪
So she Broke into her dealer \crush House and got caught by the po po ? Did I understand it right ? Knew she had stalker tendencies too. So creepy .
---
So two days ago she died a video about social services being cunts and they’d ruined her kids, now she expects us to believe everything is falling into place? Ok shan 😂😂
Hopefully she means that they don't have to see her again .

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I'm guessing she means the referral code that everyone can use with the likes of Hello Fresh. Doubt they actually pay her to advertise.