Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zoeshere

VIP Member
She infuriates me! 🤬
She needs sectioning. I honestly think she’s lost the plot! The way she’s talking about Lenny is not normal! BUT I also think most of this is the real shan coming out.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Oh sorry shan 'don't take me to seriously on this app' YOURE AN ANIMAL ABUSER TYATS NOT A SHOW YOU ABSOLUTE DICKHEAD
---
She's literally there laughing with lennie does she think she's untouchable? The best thing since sliced bread? She's that fucking deluded she acts like earlier didn't happen! I've never hated someone as much as I do her!! Like she makes my skin crawl. She's a smug bitch and I swear down someone will soon wipe that smug cunts face right off
---
I'm going to block her for a while because she's making me think things that is not right! So I need to not see her right now. I'll just catch up in here im scared that I will do something (may or may not regret) so time to step away from the narcassist disgusting child & animal abuser!

Last edited:
  • Angry

brahhh

VIP Member
She’s needs to get off her ass stop acting as tho she’s mother Teresa and get a job a real life job get some normality in your life instead of playing dress up in WIGS and repetitive dancing and while your about all this start thinking about your KIDS and not yourself turn the taps on gets you GIFTS we’ll done paying for her WEED & MONSTER drinks gifters are enabling this mess of a narcissist

Lassie21

VIP Member
He mustn't be well and he must have been sick or 💩 and she just said thats karma for you thats what comes from being a cxxx!! 🥺🥺😢😢😢
---
Honestly my heart can't take much more! 🥺🥺🥺

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

IR0201

VIP Member
If you are Shans imaginary friend and telling her she can't have green monsters, pissoff and leave her alone please and thankyewww
Pretty sure it’s Sainsbury’s who are reactive abusing her and not letting her have monsters. Those narcissistic bastards! 🤪

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan you’re a psychopath. Just because you claim you abused your kids and dogs to “prove a point”, that doesn’t change the fact that you did it. And doing it on purpose to prove a point is actually worse in my eyes. You’re sick in the head. Those poor dogs might not be able to be saved, but thankfully your kids are safe and will never have to be around you again!

• Angry

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Shan it's not called the Shannon show, it's called Showannon, if you are going to read tattle then get it right, stupid bitch

• Haha

Hazzer19

Would love to hear her ex’s side of the story.
Shan, your time is up. You lost the last of your respect yesteday when you called your beautiful children C****.

I hope social services see EVERYTHING she has said about them, and those poor children never have to see that joke of a mother again. Serious safeguarding issue if SS still allow contact with this beast.

• Angry

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
I don’t understand how her subs can sit there listening to this bullshit and think it’s okay for her to talk about her kids the way she does or do they all call their kids cunts as well?

• Angry