Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
Smelly-Shan the popo are coming for yewww so you’ll be off of tiktok anyway… unless you’re planning on shoving a phone up your fishy fanny 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Faith61

VIP Member
Basically @IR0201 has a little bit of insider info.... Shann broke into her female drug dealer/crushes house as she was out. Shann rang her and told her , obviously thinking it's normal behaviour to do this . So the dealer rang the police 🚔. Imagine that , even a drug dealer doesn't want to be anywhere near her !
It's a very small town and news travels fast
Lots of gossip!!
@IR0201 tells a good version of the story, cos she's a funny, immature bitch 🤣🤣

• Haha

zoeshere

VIP Member
Look at her after what she did today! That’s true gaslighting and narcissistic behaviour 😡

• Angry

Lassie21

VIP Member
and don't try justifying smoking to us love....you know full well you shouldn't be doing that either....you don't want your children back and quite frankly the farther away from you they are the better they will be!!!
Imagine saying your own children trigger you!! Bitch! 😡😡😡😡
If her life has been so bad....she should be making sure her kids have the complete opposite of what she had instead she has completely traumatised them!!
---
Oh and there is Mel in the comments.....oh smoke and chill out! Are you fking serious right now MEL, glad I dont live in your house!!! How about get your nose out of Shann's arse and listen to what she has just said about her OWN children!! Tosser!!

• Angry

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
How can she judge anyone on getting up early with their little brother while their mum has a lie in coz she works while she doesn’t even have her own kids! Fucking knob.

• Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Never are the bad person are you? Ever! You’re miss perfect who talks to magpies and couldn’t give two shites about her children. Thanks for the gifts ✌🏼

• Angry

ginge2804

VIP Member
I CANNONT deal with the people in the comments of that blaze’s video admitting that they smack their kids and there’s nothing wrong with it 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

Lassie21

VIP Member
What has she done? Sorry but if you've done something illegal then that's on you 🤷‍♀️
She did say she would take her punishment...but the issue I think is what Shann reported her for she clearly does herself?? I don't follow Momma B that much tbh but I think that is the jist off it.
They both shouldn't be doing it I totally agree but at the same time Shann is in no positions to be talking about anyone else the way she gets on and the things she has done. 🙈
---
Shann your last video is really irrelevant as you are ugly on the inside so yet again another load of shite!! 🤯🤯

Last edited:

nathan25

VIP Member
Just joined her live to see people have subbed to call her out. About time she got told some home truths! horrible, nasty bitch. Someone needs to take her phone off her. How are TikTok even allowing her live and to have subs? She’s VILE!! I might sub now and tell her myself. If she blocks you then you get your money back do you? Worth £6 to tell them delusional subs what they are! I have clicked on a few of her subs profile and surprise surprise a few of them also don’t have contact with their children. Scum the lot of them.

IR0201

VIP Member
How can she judge anyone on getting up early with their little brother while their mum has a lie in coz she works while she doesn’t even have her own kids! Fucking knob.
Jealous because she will never get to get up with her children again. Remember Shan allows no negativity in her lives 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Has she admitted in the past to doing other things apart from smoking?
Last year she dropped a coke packet on live whilst answering the door to a paramedic doing a wellness check. It went straight on tattle so she’s been careful ever since 😂

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
You say it how it is? So you do think your kids are cunts then? You do want to murder your ex, your dad and your grandma? Good to know 😳

• Angry
  • Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Let's talk about hypocrisy and airing dirty laundry !!
Shans dad gave that liar everything and more. She loved her mum that much yet she chose to stay with her dad in the nice house with the holidays and the money. Her mum married an alcoholic, abuser control freak. Why doesnt she ever talk about the one that beat her mum so bad she went to hospital? And who, after being cheated on by her mum and betrayed by her, went to help her? who? Shans dad the “narc”! The evil portrayed father who was actually a wonderful dad.
Your dad and his family,your " ex friends", your grandma, even poor Lenny can't defend themselves here so someone has to!!
Toxic, just toxic😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry

Faith61

VIP Member
Wow what a clout chasing prick papa blaze is....always was up and down about him, but soz pal, you're a twat!!
Mental health my arse😡😡
We've watched the shit show, not for the fun of it,( though it is hilarious a lot of the time!) but because we care about HER CHILDREN AND ANIMALs, something she doesn't do!
We've even supported her, defended her!
You weren't thinking of her mental health when you slagged her off and called her a c*nt!
Hope you read here, you absolute dick head😡

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Don't mind me, just watching Shan threaten to kill people and destroy any tiny chance she had of getting those kids back. Keep going Shan. Keep fucking going.

• Angry