Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Third or fourth live ( at least of the day)
Dogs ( especially poor lenny) pissing her off!
And Mel remains obsessed with tattle🤣🤣🤣
Hi Mel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Third or fourth live ( at least of the day)
Dogs ( especially poor lenny) pissing her off!
And Mel remains obsessed with tattle🤣🤣🤣
Hi Mel!!
Mel is so desperate for a shot in the limelight, bless her. Hey Mel, here's your 5 minutes love 👋👋

• Haha
Loves her animals that much that she doesn’t take them on long walks… nope! They get a run around a garden, and shouted at 🙃🙃

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Shann_adam #13 The only people in her life are the boring Shan fam, she’s enjoyed having over a year off of being a mam

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shann_adam#13.

Shan fam is all she has.
She's really not well, least she has Reece, Lucy and her bestie Mel!

• Haha
Shan@_adam #13
Shan fam don't like tattle
That's easy to tell.
But love the shout outs from the wonderful Mel!

Soz Mel but you're pissing me off and you love us really!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
💜💜ONLY FANS ADVERT💜💜

Single female, 26 years old seeking fun.

I sometimes like to be a cat and other times an elephant.

I'm a Narc most of the time.

I used to be a parent but got bored of that so made it look good and had a breakdown.

I used to be a football player but wasn't very good at that so tried singing and acting. I enjoy acting the most.

NO TOXIC PEOPLE NEED APPLY

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
💜💜ONLY FANS ADVERT💜💜

I used to be a parent but got bored of that so made it look good and had a breakdown.

I used to be a football player but wasn't very good at that so tried singing and acting. I enjoy acting the most.

WTF is that last video!?!?! She has lost the plot altogether!!
Hi Mel 🖐🖐🖐🖐

• Haha
💜💜ONLY FANS ADVERT💜💜

F*ck off I'm dead 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh you are totally doing it for attention Shann no matter what drivel you spout on your videos.....oh and you are free alright, happy your children aren't with you and you can be responsibility free....shame on you and those TSF twats who support you and blow smoke up your arse on the daily!!
---
Is she straightening the wig to go downstairs and pratt about a bit more!! 🤯🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Oh you are totally doing it for attention Shann no matter what drivel you spout on your videos.....oh and you are free alright, happy your children aren't with you and you can be responsibility free....shame on you and those TSF twats who support you and blow smoke up your arse on the daily!!
---
Is she straightening the wig to go downstairs and pratt about a bit more!! 🤯🤯
Yeah she prob needs to go finish her "cleaning"
Started that about four lives ago and all she did was empty the dog piss mop bucket....rest of time spent twatting about 😡

• Haha
I don’t really know her or watch as she just really annoys me the way she talks etc

but why do all of her dances look like she’s the deaf interpreter lady. Every move is so literal. If the song says “time” she points to her wrist, if it says “no” she shakes her head of waves her finger for no. It just reminds me of BSL.

Sorry I had to moan because it’s every single dance.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.