Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zoeshere

VIP Member
She’s live being her usually idiot self!
people talking about their age and she said she’s 26. Someone said you’re just a baby shan and got told off for being patronising as she doesn’t like it 😂 She’s most patronising person I’ve seen.
She’s boils my piss!

• Angry
Reactions: 8

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
The more I see of her the more my heart breaks for those poor kids, is she ever going to step up and be a proper mother to them? She can’t keep living this weird cycle she’s in. Whether she thinks it or realises it she needs help and needs someone to intervene.

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Ermm the rewrite was all I expected, angels take pain away, who would've known that there was no need for painkillers. Spirits keep us warm so why am I paying out my arse for gas. Either way I'm sure Robbie will be chuffed his song has been rewritten and sung using a £10 karaoke machine. Nicely done Shan, proud of you
Why she didn't get through xfactor, voice and bgt is beyond me....they're all narcs the lot of em, Simon Cowell especially 🤪
If i wasn't blocked I would tag Robbie in that tik tok, he needs to hear it, she's done him proud....just amazing🤪🤪🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha

huggis

VIP Member
Woah!! I’ve only just stumbled across this circus, im going to head back to thread 1 and I’ll meet you all back here, sometime in April I’d imagine 🤣 I need to research!!

• Haha

Fizzy Bubbles

So shann, you don't need sympathy? Don't worry, we've got that covered. I can't see much sympathy being offered to a manipulative, lying, racist, narcissistic, abusive, delusional, wig wearing freak 🙄

Lassie21

VIP Member
Just leaving these here 😏
Imagine when her kids are older and they see what their Mum was doing while they were living in a strangers home!! She is a totaly disgrace and the crap she puts over her videos is a load of shite!!! 😡😡😡
---

Only 62 in the live!! 🤣🤣

• Haha

ginge2804

VIP Member
No this girl must live in an alternate universe. Doing a video about kids saying no and asking kids if they want a kiss (which i fully agree with) but coming from someone who doesn’t have custody of her kids? Does she not find that odd?

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Surely if SS see her tik toks they will know she is unfit to parent
If she is hearing voices she is in psychosis
In my opinion she needs sectioning

Catinthebag

I’m so jealous of her losing everyone who cared for her. I’m jealous of her orange face. I’m jealous of the fact she can’t mother her own children as she’s too selfish. I’m jealous of her AMAZING acting skills and jealous that she’s soooo happy in life and her videos are not aimed at anyone in particular.
Man, i wish I was her!!

Reactions: 7

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Live, doesn’t seem like she’s slept. It’s a bit wired. Got her makeup on and dressed already. Blasting music even though it’s half 6 in the morning 🙄. She’s chatting absolute shite and it doesn’t make sense…. Here we go againnnnnnn
Definitely on something. Her video from the other day proved that too I think... "I'm so unwell" but totally fine the next day. No Shan, you were on a comedown from whatever substances you are choosing to consume.

IR0201

VIP Member
Thread suggestion “I have no family, only the subs that pay meeeeee”
---
Or combining Faiths too

“I have no family, only the subs that pay me. I’m really not well, but at least I have Reece, Lucy and my bestie Mel”

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fizzy Bubbles

The MS is real, as are all the benefits she receives for having it. I suspect its a very mild form which gets exaggerated a great deal for her own benefit

zoeshere

VIP Member
She should never have had children then should she! They didn’t ask/choose to be born, especially not to a narcissist who thinks more of herself than them 🤬

• Angry

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Shannon underscore mccarney..nothing like blowing your own trumpet 🤣🤣
The best goalkeeper ever
Think she must have had an off day!!🤣🤣🤣
Oopsie, butter fingers!!!
You must have it wrong , she is good at everything she does 🤣 - except being a parent of course 😉

• Haha