Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catinthebag

Tuesday today so should be contact day. She’s still live so let’s see what happens. It’s supervised only visits. Grandma won’t be there as ‘she’s never there for her’ but let’s face it…grandma will be there.

• Angry
Reactions: 7

IR0201

VIP Member
Follower “why is your woosa chair swinging?”
Shan “ghosts. I have ghosts in my house”

Orrrrr is it because you just got off of it shan and it’s still swinging from that… defo the ghosts though

• Haha

Catinthebag

Stayed up all night so you could do a tiktok at 5.30am…. Or stayed up because you’re on the sniff? Hmmm I wonder which it could be? 🤔
Stayed up to say good morning…. Well Shann I’ve got back from work an hour ago (630) and it was pitch black. Where do you live cos your kitchen and lounge both look like it’s bright sunshine like yesterday. You wouldn’t be lying 🤥 would you?
Clearly that video was made yesterday. No idea why she feels the need to lie though? Oh that’s right. She doesn’t know the difference between truth and lies!!

• Wow

Catinthebag

Perfect time for me to mention something that's been on my mind for a while... Someone might know more details than I do, but the whole fractured skull thing. I've always wondered whether there was more to it... Whether Shan actually had something to do with it...
From what I’ve heard from her and pieced together on her many different rants G’s father caused it but Shannon walked away and went upstairs knowing something had gone down. She admitted she’d let G down in that respect. In my opinion she was nearly as much to do with it by ignoring it!
SS were involved as they didn’t take her to A&E till the next day and apparently they could tell it was an injury that hadn’t happened that day.
Although I’m not sure I believe a bloody word she says. She’s so deluded and believes her own lies it could have been her that did it all along!

Catinthebag

Do I enjoy having no responsibility ‘yes, yes I do’
So basically you like not having your kids?

Well you’ve pretty much just sealed their fate. Poor kiddos.

• Angry

OleTed

Chatty Member
She posted her last story around 3amish and now she's not well. Clearly had a night on something!
This woman makes me want to poke myself in the eyes, she is literally getting worse every day.

• Angry

ginge2804

VIP Member
Posted this on a random thread this morning by accident 😂 but on live this morning talking about smoking cannabis

Talking about smoking cannabis, said ‘I don’t even know if I’m allowed to say this, screw it if I get in trouble I get in trouble’ I assume she means in trouble with social. she has that little regard for her kids she doesn’t even care

• Angry
  • Sad

Lassie21

VIP Member
Oh yes this is a sane woman who is fit to look after her children!! 🤯🤯
How many times does she actually get changed in the day???

Faith61

VIP Member
Can this bitch stoop any lower??
Once again...using her deceased family members for clout....sick, sick bitch.
They can't speak for themselves.....just let them rest in peace ffs 😡😡😡

• Angry

Johnson1901

VIP Member
She doesn't get lonely because she gets to live with all those different personalities that are inside her 🤣

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Yeah she said to one of her followers " I'm meant to be at a group in six minutes but I'm not going"
I got impression she had a phone call during the live where she was dressed like Gary glitter loving life and being an arrogant bitch as per......Next minute she's kicking of and " crying"😳
Gary glitter 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Live, doesn’t seem like she’s slept. It’s a bit wired. Got her makeup on and dressed already. Blasting music even though it’s half 6 in the morning 🙄. She’s chatting absolute shite and it doesn’t make sense…. Here we go againnnnnnn
Wait for the come down later, from whatever she's on eh? She was high as a kite on that mad live last night!!
Beginning to wonder if she really is doing this so SS will see it ?😡

Last edited:
  • Angry