Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I was scrolling and came across her live earlier and she was singing along to Micheal Jacksons 'black and white ' I thought how can she sing along "doesn't matter if your black or white" when she has admitted to being a disgusting racist! Always preaching to people to do better when she is alone in life and doesn't even have her own children in her care. Who wants to take advice from that utter shit show of a women. I could headbutt her minions that tell her she is so amazing in her comments makes me worry for humanity

Reactions: 8

Lassie21

VIP Member
Who actually behaves like this??? She can't even wait until she gets showered and dressed before she spends hours on live WTF!?! A grown ass woman who is supposed to be a mother and this is the way she is spending her life.....why do people support this utter twat!!! 😡😡😡🤯🤯🤯.
Sorry my screenshot game wasn't good this morning!!

Attachments

• Angry

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan I know stuff you couldn’t even fathom that I know. So keep lying and chatting shit because I’ll be here to tell the actual truth each time you do 😘

• Heart

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
She’s off her face this morning she couldn’t even give up the drugs to get her kids back she obviously doesn’t want them back

• Angry

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Who is she actually talking about 🤯 she needs to get out more stuck on live in front of a phone talking to it she’s one fruit loop
From what she's said, I think she's referring to Moma B for the most part (which doesn't make much sense as Moma B doesn't copy her at all)... For some reason she's majorly "triggered" tonight and is spouting so much shit.

Shan, we don't believe you. You've not played a "good act" at all. You've abused your children online and embarrassed yourself so much. You've also put the custody of your children at risk to supposedly play this "game". You're just a wanker mate.

beefcake40

VIP Member
Just how embarrassing for her kids to grow up and see all this, when she could/should be fighting for her children she’s on tiktok without a care in the world thinking she’s some big inspiration and she ain’t! Them poor kids xx

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
That meltdown started after she asked when the first Harry Potter boom was released. Next minute she was a blubbering mess, fml why can't these subs see what a drug fuelled mess she is, nevermind accusing anyone else of being on coke

• Angry

Pop25

Jesus here we go again today. She is the rudest woman ever! She doesn’t deserve her platform

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan putting fabric softener on your curtains and sofas etc has been proven to spread house fires and kill people. So congratulations on giving out very dangerous advice 👍🏼
---
Oh and zoflora is toxic to dogs. So well done on that too. Idiot
---
You slated your ex on live for using scent boosters in candle burners, but you do just as dangerous things. So you’re a hypocrite. And your subs are fucking idiots for not calling you out on it

• Angry
Why is she getting dressed up anyway? She looks like a widowed Aunty at a wedding. She's 26 and dresses like she's 86
---

Can't discuss where she's going on social media! Yep. She's off to court.

If the judge says "You can have them back" you know for a fact she'll argue she doesn't want them.
---

Imagine, one of the most important moments of your life! Going to fight to get your children back and before that, you're sat on live with a bunch of strangers talking shit whilst listening to a song about a narcissist. She's the fucking narcissist. Honestly, she angers me so much

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Faith61

VIP Member
Awww poor Lucy, we piss her off 😭. Mel on the other hand is over the moon. Unfortunately they both support a child abusing racist who stood there yesterday and said she enjoys not being a parent. Sucks to be you's fan girls 😂😂😂😂😂
Hi Lucy!!! HI Mel and the rest of the knob heads!
Shout out from shan and now you lot
Soz we piss you off.....but our main concern is those poor children....but you don't see that...you absolute twunts😡

• Angry

Faith61

VIP Member
Wow impersonating her grandparents. Lower then a snakes belly you are Shan. Absolutely disgusting behaviour. From what we have seen these were the same grandparents who have always been there for you. I hope one day you live to regret how you have treated your family
Speechless!!😡😡
Just told someone to fuck off for asking if she's ok😳😳
---

I've said this before and I'm saying it again
I pity anyone who has had the misfortune to come across or be with this monstrosity on a personal level!!
She's just beyond words
"You want positivity
Pay for it bitch"....to someone on her live😳😳😳
Hope she rots on her own for ever 😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

sassy666666

Those silly dances she does wind me up sooo much, makes my shit itch. Why? Just why? Total nut job…..and that’s OK!! Arghhhhhh 🤯

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
I feel genuinely sorry for the social workers who have to put up with her arrogant bullshit.
Me too, in fact anyone unfortunate to come across her or who have been in her life!!
Those social workers will have a job dealing with this manipulative narc!!😡

Catinthebag

She’s been acting the whole year peeps. She’s been playing us!! Gosh aren’t we silly. There’s me thinking she was a c*nt who thinks far too much of herself who definitely doesn’t want her children back and turns out she’s just been playing me all along.
I’m unsure of the purpose of ‘acting’ this way?

some may say Shann that you weren’t acting and you are in fact a big fat loser c*nt whose saying she’s been acting to try and make people believe The shit you’re spouting. #justsaying

Faith61

VIP Member
Who did you play Shan? You don’t play tattle darling. All you’ve managed to do is lose everyone and everything. You just admitted you don’t like your kids and don’t want to be around them. Don’t worry I’ll put up the recording babes 😘
We have receipts dick head!!
But once again...thanks for the shout out!
What an honour!!
Mad bitch

• Heart