Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alfie60

Chatty Member
She needs sectioning and help ,quite sad to watch that live today ,so many of these tik tok "creators " think they're famous ,they aren't it's become toxic and definitely damaging her mental health ,she'll never get her kids back after that show this morning ..just sad really and I hope she gets the dogs took off her especially that little sausage dog .

Reactions: 7

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I’ve had to stop watching her. I can’t even laugh or joke about her behaviour anymore.
How she can carry on like this instead of sorting herself out for her kids just disgusts me.

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan you always say about finding someone to love you for who you are. But to be honest, you’re creepy as fuck. You give off red flag and stalker vibes. Any woman who meets you should run a mile. Your eyes give off serial k*ller vibes babes 😳

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
I see she mustn't have been getting enough attention lately so she is back and possible off her tits!!
Oh yes good at everything you do Shann, clearly not....parenting which is the most important thing of all!!
Glasses to hide the eyes eh??
---

Well that came to an abrupt end!!

Catinthebag

She’s so desperate for her families attention but they’ve cut her off. So many of her TikToks are aimed at her dad and his family. She’s desperate for them to understand’ her and seems jealous they miss her brother?! She definitely needs to be sectioned before something really bad happens.

If she loses parental responsibility of the kids then they can go and live with any family member SS deems fit. She refused to let her step mum help so they went to grandmas and then into foster care. Maybe that’s the next step? purely thinking out loud now as she obviously doesn’t mention much on live.

IR0201

VIP Member
If Shan ends up in prison, before she’s even finished being processed she would’ve called everyone narcissistic 🤣🤣🤣
“I shouldn’t even be in here! You’re all narcissists! I am not perfect, no one is, but I am the most perfect person to ever exist thank yewwww. Oh you like my slim shady hair cut? I appreciate that. No I will not bend down and cough, stop reactive abusing me!!!”

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
Oh ffs she is back and what the hell is she doing!!!
All joking aside how sad is her life, someone asked her earlier what she had done over the weekend....oh not a lot she said....that is her life everyday, its so pathetic and to be honest she has no one to blame for being along only herself!!
Her condescending patronising attitude to that lovely lady Ruth on her live was unreal if that's how she treats people, any wonder she is alone!!

• Heart

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
I dont think she's allowed to show any pics of the kids and there's pictures of them on the landing..those poor poor kids stuck in the care system whilst she's prancing round anybody would fight tooth and nail to get their kids back :mad:
Tbh she's not fit to look after herself, never mind kids

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Shannon underscore mccarney..nothing like blowing your own trumpet 🤣🤣
The best goalkeeper ever
Think she must have had an off day and forgotten to mention this one!🤣🤣🤣
Oopsie, butter fingers!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Her goalkeeping was as good as her parenting then.

• Haha
What have I missed?

I've been out of action all day because my demon middle child decided to burn the back pages of his maths text book and they caught it and dragged me in!

The thing is though, unlike ShanScam I'm a responsible parent who loves her child and cares for him....even when he needs an exorcism. Cannot believe what I've read

• Haha

My name is red

VIP Member
Omgggg! Wtf...she shouldn't be having an contact with them at all.
Who's the father to the children then?
They've both got different dad's!

She's got a meeting tomorrow so I'm assuming it's to do with those lovely kiddies...I hope she doesn't get those kids back!!! She doesn't deserve her own kids never mind those animals either.

Last edited:

Lassie21

VIP Member
She just constantly craves attention from strangers on the internet....makeup on and off 20 times a day, wigs off and on, silly dancing and pratting about.. all dressed up and nowhere to go, she should never get them kids back!!
Did you see her wish list....looking for more wigs, one of them £140 odd quid!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Catinthebag

They've both got different dad's!

She's got a meeting tomorrow so I'm assuming it's to do with those lovely kiddies...I hope she doesn't get those kids back!!! She doesn't deserve her own kids never mind those animals either.
my first thought was that it was for the kids but it’s not. It’s Saturday. All that is done Monday - Friday.
she says it’s for an agency. Don’t think she has management anymore so she’s probably trying to get more. Good luck shann 🤣

XxHerewithpopcornxX

I’m so jealous of her losing everyone who cared for her. I’m jealous of her orange face. I’m jealous of the fact she can’t mother her own children as she’s too selfish. I’m jealous of her AMAZING acting skills and jealous that she’s soooo happy in life and her videos are not aimed at anyone in particular.
Man, i wish I was her!!
Pretending she’s down to show she’s not is like pretending she’s a shit mum and emotionally abusing her kids to show she doesn’t, same shot different day she doesn’t change
---
Just had a go at someone for not saying please when asking for a song, when they did say please. She said it’s an ick. Shannon you’re a waking ick hun
---
Can I just say I am dyslexic (not a joke I actually am) so my spelling isn’t the best thank you to anyone who manages to understand what I mean 😂

Last edited:

Lassie21

VIP Member
I was on her live there....is she actually serious!! Who the fk does she think she is!! 😡😡😡
Ruth was apologing for "not saying please" and the bitch that Saint Shann is wouldn't say she accepted it and never really spoke to her while she was live with her!!
She is a complete narcissistic twat!!!
😡😡😡😡🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
---

SS KEEP THEM CHILDREN AS FAR AWAY FROM HER AS POSSIBLE!!!!

• Angry

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Definitely drugs I think . Its such a shame as you can see videos from last year, around spring time, after she did have a breakdown, where she was getting her shit together. She looked presentable, had a job and seemed like she was a nicer person. You can tell from eyes and face it must be drugs.
That’s what I can’t understand. Her drive and motivation to get herself sorted was her kids, she was SO close. All I can think is she panicked, she knew having the kids at home full time would be a lot so she started back on the weed, quit everything and it all just spiralled. She’s definitely on something

Acting and magic 🤭 who's she trying to kid. That's called deflection Shan, you are trying to manipulate people into thinking this past year you have been acting. All the drug fuelled rants you done was acting. Emotionally abusing your kids was acting. Ticking all the classic signs of being a narc was acting. Even making people believe you had a breakdown was acting. It's all slowly crashing down isn't it shan so you have to make people believe it's all acting. We are not idiots like your subs are 😏
Fucking hell, I just watched this and honestly I think she's having a psychotic episode. She's talking in bloody riddles. Silly bitch.
---

And the new video with that body suit! She looks like an overstuffed bin bag

• Haha