Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Gone from 220 odd subs to 154, yep people waking up!!

Anyone screen recording this live? She just leaked her own address from a Amazon box. RSPCA really need to know about those poor doggies.
She's done it plenty of times I've know it for ages she's a dickhead

I actually can't stand her voice! It grates on me when she's trying to 'sing'

Reactions: 8

AnyoneForTea☕️

Social are gonna say the kids are at risk of future harm in her care I can just see it and quite rightly so with how she behaves! Put them in a loving home away from her!!

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
I don’t really know her or watch as she just really annoys me the way she talks etc

but why do all of her dances look like she’s the deaf interpreter lady. Every move is so literal. If the song says “time” she points to her wrist, if it says “no” she shakes her head of waves her finger for no. It just reminds me of BSL.

Sorry I had to moan because it’s every single dance.

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
Its just entertaining the nation... you bunch of bullies!! 🤣🤣
her No.1 fan is getting shit in the comments about commenting on here, she says she isn't....and Saint Shann isn't even standing up for her....Lucy waken up girl she don't give 2 shits about you!!

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
She 100% does not have epilepsy and didn’t when she made that post a few years ago. People with epilepsy cannot drive unless they’ve been seizure free for a few years (3?). It’s another one of her made up illnesses 🙄

IR0201

VIP Member
My guess is she’s got court today. Hope it goes shit for you and great for the kiddies Shan!

• Haha

Leighanne02

VIP Member
@Leighanne02 thank you for the hilarious thread title!
Recap on this shit show @zyxwvu please? 🙏🏼
Ahhh thankyou guys mwahhh ❤

So I'm sorry but if I was the position certain 'creators' are ie shan the twat, Laura greaves, shameless aimless who love to blame trolls for everything and who literally live on SM and put their children's safety in jeopardy I would be coming off SM! It's OK blaming 'trolls' I have no sympathy for shannon at all you make your bed you lie in it take some accountability you don't deserve those kids or those dogs you're a disgrace!

Last edited:

Catinthebag

She’s on something tonight. The arrogance comes out. And the manic - ness. This isn’t just smoking. Something else going on. Same Tuesday and now tonight. 2 hours with the kids and she seems to need a fix afterwards. Please god let SS be watching.

Someone’s just said she’s having a hyper one and she replied ‘maybe I’ve just got ADHD’
I forgot she’s diagnosed herself with that. So all of this is now ADHD. Silly me.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Ermm the rewrite was all I expected, angels take pain away, who would've known that there was no need for painkillers. Spirits keep us warm so why am I paying out my arse for gas. Either way I'm sure Robbie will be chuffed his song has been rewritten and sung using a £10 karaoke machine. Nicely done Shan, proud of you

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Just after 9am and she is ranting!!
Looks like she's been up all night!!
Shan..take your bloody subs off and let us tell you to your face...dick head!.
You've brought all this in yourself...this thread was dead for months, you absolute gob shitem
You decided to be a dick head and every last word that's said here is justified!
Thankyew!!
And for the love of god..how are we are meant to take you seriously??
What's going on with the bloody wig ffs?🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
I see she is live....singing and dancing like a twat, crying out for attention!!
I feel sorry for whoever lives next door to her!
Me too and the poor dogs
She has respect for absolutely no-one
She is the epitome of a narcissist!!
Her family and now ex friends must have gone through hell over the years.....her arrogance is just unbelievable.
I hope those beautiful children remain safe and are never left with her unsupervised again🥺

• Sad

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
So far today I've learnt if you let cars in while driving it eases traffic jams and if you stare at the corner of the window it helps anxiety. How did I get to my age without knowing these things 😏

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
She 100% does not have epilepsy and didn’t when she made that post a few years ago. People with epilepsy cannot drive unless they’ve been seizure free for a few years (3?). It’s another one of her made up illnesses 
Only illness she has is I'm.a.lying.cuntivitas

• Haha
  • Heart

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I'm the same, she makes me very angry, the audacity she has . She thinks her shite doesn't stink , yet she has no friends , her family hate her , suspended from uni , no actual job, no custody of her kids, a racist , manky lips,animal abuser, a druggie and a compulsive liar . Why is her foundation yellow ?

• Angry

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Her live earlier was an utter shit show! People were concerned and she was saying "I'm loving life" "I'm on top of the world" I had to comment how can you be when your babies aren't even in your care. She is off her fucking trolley and needs help but she is too delusional to see it herself. I'm glad those kids aren't in that house I feel sorry for the poor dogs tbh