Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catinthebag

Poor kids seeing her, I bet they're unsettled all day at school when they know they have to see her .
She took them swimming but wasn’t going to go in with them? First pool was closed and second said they need an adult. Course they need a bloody adult you dickhead. They’re 5&6 Years old. (Maybe even 4? & 6?) so she had to go and buy a costume as the other person didn’t have one. So she’s having supervised visits only it seems. And by the time she did all that I bet they were only in the pool 30 mins.

SORT YOURSELF OUT

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

Catinthebag

She missed her visit coz she couldn’t get the time right? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She doesn’t deserve anymore visits to let them down. She remembers to go live on TikTok though doesn’t she
My point exactly!! Can’t remember to see her kids on time for TWO HOURS but goes on live. What a pathetic piece of shit. Refuses to see her kids with grandma but that’s the only way she can see them. Put your kids before yourself Shann!! That’s what we do as parents. You aren’t number 1. You’re an awful awful parent.

• Angry

Neo2021

VIP Member
‘I’m certain I have additional needs’

but you don’t Shannon. You’re just a cunt. It’s your own fault you missed your appointment.

• Angry

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Mind boggling how anyone supports her. The whole of tiktok was gunning for Kerrie Essex but happy to support Shan, who's openly admitted emotionally abusing her kids and being racist. Her kids have been in the system for 14 months and while they are sat crying and living with their trauma, she's a drug fuelled mess. Vile bitch

• Sad
  • Heart

HereToTalk

Chatty Member
Just thought I’d leave this here for anyone who missed the live earlier
Fuck me. We’ve ALL been through shit, we’ve ALL had enough adulting and we’ve ALL broken down over having responsibilities. BUT we don’t give up on our INNOCENT FUCKING CHILDREN you absolute waste of space. I hope those kids get adopted by someone who cannot have biological children and I hope they live happy and successful lives WITHOUT THEIR EGG DONOR!!!! A man walks away and gets called ‘sperm donor’, so all you are is an ‘egg donor’.

• Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Shan stop saying you are being bullied when you bully your subs daily when you are in a shitty mood. Everything that's happening to you is your own doing. I will play you a tune to make you feel better because I'm nice like that. No need to say thankyeww

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Yes I'm a immature bitch as well

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You can buy yourself flowers
Cause you fuckin have to !!

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
Yeah taking the absolute mick out of people who genuinely suffer!!!! It’s disgraceful.
It seriously is, It’s 3 years waiting list as well for my area so I won’t be diagnosed any time soon! But I’ll just do a Shan and diagnose myself. I know I have it as my marks on the questionnaire was 36/37. I cope well even being a parent to an autistic child, we kind of fit with his routine which is great by me.

she’s everything a mother is not, those kids need to be adopted into a happy loving home. They will never have that with her, she’s too selfish and narcissistic to care for anyone other than herself

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Wow just when you think you've seen it all with this girl she goes to a whole new level. Apparently protected her kids from D.V, if you protected them Shan why are they in the system because of you? why did they apologise for triggering you on the way to Starbucks because they had stressed you out too much to cook for them. 2 small kids apologised for triggering you, let that sink in Shan. I pray them kids are never returned to you ever

• Sad

Faith61

VIP Member
She posted her last story around 3amish and now she's not well. Clearly had a night on something!
This woman makes me want to poke myself in the eyes, she is literally getting worse every day.
Yes she will be on a massive come down now!
Ready to do it a again later.
Sure now she's doing this to show she doesn't want those beautiful children 😡😡

Anagst

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230205-174843_TikTok.jpg

What the actual fuck have I just scrolled past tonight. She's actually not right is she 😳

• Haha

Sugarlump92

Just catching up as unlike scam I have a job and children to look after. Just seen her live and hearing her tell Alexa it has no good listening skills, oh I just can’t bare her anymore.

• Haha

Neo2021

VIP Member
The stage is yours Shan, you go for it girl, you are putting on a amazing show for over 1k people 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
She loves the attention and drama.

‘for the first time in my life I can be me and I don’t have to parent’

You’ve already had your children. You now don’t get a choice to be a parent or not you absolute selfish prick. Those children are better off as far away from you as possible

• Angry

Catinthebag

My god her recent video is WEIRD. My son is 13 and I cuddle him without asking. And he cuddles me back!! I kiss him on the forehead without asking too. Putting cream on themselves? On holiday I lather him in sunscreen cos he’s too lazy to do it himself!

I’m guessing she’s suggesting that she’s been abused hence why you need to ask permission for these things. My son came into my room the other day dropped his towel and said ‘mum my bollock has a lump on it’. I don’t see an issue with that. He knows not to do it to anyone else of course!

zoeshere

VIP Member
I am actually baffled how and why she thinks she’s a good mum! How can she seriously think that when her kids are in care! She’s delusional 🤯

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Definitely drugs I think . Its such a shame as you can see videos from last year, around spring time, after she did have a breakdown, where she was getting her shit together. She looked presentable, had a job and seemed like she was a nicer person. You can tell from eyes and face it must be drugs.

Lassie21

VIP Member
What is she actually doing....just saw she is live, doing the floss in a black bin bag coat?? I take it she has been crying half the night by the looks of it??
---

"I'm having fun, I'm loving life".....really Shann, its a sad life you are actually living!!

Lassie21

VIP Member
Fk a duck!!! I see she has got all "glamed up" and nowhere to go only her living room to get attention and gifts for annoying the neighbours with her cat calling!! 🤣🤣
What a sad sad life she actually does lead.....but she is perfect and it's just how she wants it by the looks of things! Saddo!!

Attachments

• Haha