Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
You are wrong Shan, it's not the Shanshow. It's called Showannon, all part of the game you are playing, all part of pleasing the ones who find you funny and inspirational bullshit. Part of the game is guessing what character you are going to be from one day to the next. Unfortunately no matter what character you are you act like a cunt. Shame you didn't like playing the mummy character for very long. Take yourself to the bin where you belong Showannon

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Shan, it's too early on a Sunday for a drug-fuelled rant hun. You're not successful and nobody is jealous of you. Some of us have real jobs and children in our care, so don't have time to sit on live cleaning up dog shit all day.

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
It's like I'm being sent signals with all these good poems I'm coming out with 😉
I know...me too.....I feel another one coming on🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈
---

Last one, but it is valentines day and she's so worthy......of NOTHING!!

roses are red
bees can sting
your a shit mum
and really can’t sing
your dancing is shocking
cue the hand roll
and the obligatory two minute video of taking the dogs for a stroll

THANKYEW!!

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
A total disgrace.....she should be hanging her head in shame never mind pratting about looking for attention in her "job"!! 😡😡

Faith61

VIP Member
Definitely drugs I think . Its such a shame as you can see videos from last year, around spring time, after she did have a breakdown, where she was getting her shit together. She looked presentable, had a job and seemed like she was a nicer person. You can tell from eyes and face it must be drugs.
Definitely!
She could have had it all..but chose this life!!😡

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
'I'm good at everything I do'
Apart from being a good mother, pet owner, neighbour, friend, daughter, niece, granddaughter

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Highlights from the live

-wearing grey because she’s an elephant and an elephant never forgets
-dancing with a candle
-using a tango bottle as a microphone
-dancing with a tango bottle AND candle and then launching the tango bottle across the room
-slagging off her “mothers mother”, wouldn’t even call her Grandma
-a subscriber asking why she’s been booted out of the WhatsApp group and Shan giving her evils and telling her to ring her
-wig on and off like a yoyo
-Alexa being a narc and constantly ignoring her song request
-saying she’s on top of the world (how can anyone be with their kids in care?)

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Seen the insta post 😂😂😂😂 fuck right off, its the shoes and coat for me. Can't cope with this girl 🤣
Straddling the sofa 😂😂😂😂 this is throwing me back to when she was setting up an Only Fans and nobody subbed to her.

I'll keep saying it...

Delusions. Of. Grandeur.

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
When your attention seeking backfires and everyone is once again gunning for you in the comments... Look like you're gonna cry Shan. Boohoo.

Screenshot_20230205_182357.jpg

For the 98 mugs that still subscribe to her...

"We have a Shan Fam group chat and I just feed a load of shit to them to see what comes out."

• Angry

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Shan you do realise you are making yourself look 10 times worse by admitting the past year you have been acting, that means you accept responsibility for any horrible thing you have said or done, whether it be to your kids, your family, your friends, neighbours and people on social media. I hope you understand that makes you evil and twisted. The way you stare into everyone's soul when you are ranting isn't normal behaviour. There's one place for you in this world and thats behind a prison door, hopefully your actions and lies will get you there.

ginge2804

VIP Member
She is in no fit state to see those kids. I hope if she is seeing them this is the final straw

• Sad
Reactions: 8

Louise1609

VIP Member
I can't believe the audacity she has when it comes to bigging herself up. I'm all for some self love yeah, I think all us women should learn to like/love ourselves more but comes on, she is just something else!
Make up artist I've seen her say before. Firstly she has no definition anywhere on her face IE her cheek bones. She's one big round, one colour face.
Go back to college, I think you missed the majority of the lessons Shan!

As for your singing- literally makes me cringe! Reminds me of the time Simon Cowell would say 'you have picked up bad habits' or 'you sing through your nose' those kinda things. She is pub singing at it's best.
I mean I can't sing to my life but then again I don't quote anything else. I'm honest like me or not.

Ps Shan, people don't like show offs or someone that can apparently do it all. Life isn't a competition fyi, it's a journey we are all on in our own way!
Grow up

Catinthebag

In case you aren’t aware peeps there are 5 love languages. If you don’t have all 5 then your relationships / marriage aren’t worth it. How do I know? Shann told me. And what that girl doesn’t know about relationships you don’t need to know ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Wonder if anyone screen recorded that shitshow, I missed it 🤦‍♀️
Saying she was gonna throw foster parents in the river was in pretty bad taste at the moment.....sick bitch 😡
---

Been thinking about that live earlier
She didn't choose her words very well?

She said people will know out there "IF" you’re lying!! I'm guessing she was!!!😡
Sure keiran chose to stay with his dad...so can't have been all that bad??
My guess is she's a spoiled brat and she's the narcissist!!
Most of that rant was aimed at her dad and foster parents and it makes me so angry that they can't defend themselves!!!
Bet she's put them through hell over the years!!!😡
She makes me sick to my stomach!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
One of her subs - “it’s not your fault you were late” fucking hell. Who else’s fault is it?

You’re walking away coz you can’t be arsed with your kids.

• Angry

beefcake40

VIP Member
Live, doesn’t seem like she’s slept. It’s a bit wired. Got her makeup on and dressed already. Blasting music even though it’s half 6 in the morning 🙄. She’s chatting absolute shite and it doesn’t make sense…. Here we go againnnnnnn
Just a Repeat from a year ago all this!!!! TT need to look at her and take her off.

Anagst

VIP Member
She’s been acting the whole year peeps. She’s been playing us!! Gosh aren’t we silly. There’s me thinking she was a c*nt who thinks far too much of herself who definitely doesn’t want her children back and turns out she’s just been playing me all along.
I’m unsure of the purpose of ‘acting’ this way?

some may say Shann that you weren’t acting and you are in fact a big fat loser c*nt whose saying she’s been acting to try and make people believe The shit you’re spouting. #justsaying
I Feel sorry for the sheep who worship at her feet. From what I've seen she's just a mess, arrogant and full of herself, taking gullible and most likely vulnerable people for a ride. Absolutely vile human being

Catinthebag

What plans has everyone got for tonight? I hear there’s a pity party going on at shanns if you’re up for it?

Jesus panda Shann…. It’s you. YOU you’re the problem it’s you. She’s just sooooo arrogant she can’t accept that it’s her. Just keeps alluding to self harm and how it would be everyone else’s fault. If she wants her family back like she says she just needs to do as she’s told. Keep your mouth shut and bite your tongue and get those kids back. No, Shann knows better.
Who complains their family was never there for them when said persons kids aren’t even there?
What a hypocrite!

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Fuck me, Shan's that much of a genius she's solved the NHS crisis. If in pain, find a sodding angel. No need for paracetamol or other treatment.

Wait, she's solved the energy crisis too! Spirits keep you warm. I'll crack out the vodka and a Ouija board. British Gas can't mug me off any more. Thanks Shan!

All the world's problems are solved by loving dead people. Who would have thought it!

• Haha