Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan looking all smug but isn’t allowed to see her kids unsupervised 🤣. Not really a time to be smug is it? You’re embarrassing love, sit the fuck down 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Catinthebag

All these unemployed people arsing about on live! Pisses me right off. Get a job Shan
erm excuse me she has a job. A full time influencer don’t ya know. Clearly you’ve forgotten 🤣🤣

Does she not feel a right Twat just singing and dancing into her phone? I can’t even take a selfie without feeling like a nob and she’s constantly on her own dancing into her phone. She’s lost reality. I think a lot of these TikTokers have sadly.

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Don’t know where you guys get the idea from that she takes drugs 🙄😏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
She's sky high isn't she? She's gonna give herself a heart attack if she doesn't give the snow a rest!
---
Why has she bought a size 22 "Mum boss" top.

Shann, you're about a size 12 for one, for two you're not even a Mum mate! Nevermind a Mumboss.
---
Oh god. She's not joining the other silly twats with the hulahoop is she? I'm sick of seeing them

Last edited:
  • Haha

Catinthebag

Wearing a t shirt with the words ‘mum boss’ written on it is the most hypocritical thing I’ve ever seen with her. Speechless 😶

• Haha
  • Angry

Catinthebag

Her kids are rude and obnoxious just like the people looking after them.
Shann…. The people LOOKING AFTER THEM. cos you can’t!!!! Im Sure they aren’t rude or obnoxious they’re just confused little people who haven’t a clue what’s going on in their little lives!!

• Angry

IR0201

VIP Member
Has she even seen the kids? I know she used to see them once a week. Has that stopped? I’m so glad they are safe and not with her.
No she still sees them Tuesdays and Thursdays. She will have seen them today after being high on drugs most of the day prior. Give your heads a wobble social services 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad

IR0201

VIP Member
In honour of Valentine’s Day…

Roses are red, violets are blue, when you’re racist to your neighbour, saying sorry with a hand cream will do

Roses are red, violets are blue, Shans whole house, is covered in dog poo

Roses are red, violets are blue, if you send Shan a gift, she will say I appreciate that thank yewwww

♥

• Haha

OleTed

Chatty Member
She'll be back tomorrow with her usual crap, GRWM, laughing at herself, saying please & thanking Alexa - ffs, who does that??
How much longer can this horrendous car crash be carried out? She doesn't appear to have any face 2 face contact with friends or family, she just carries on laughing at herself listening to fucking Disney, like it's therapeutic. Who in their right mind could listen to Disney as much as she does?
Don't get me started on her wardrobe - she hardly wears the same thing twice but all of her clothes make her look like she smells, her dress sense is horrendous. And how the fuck can she fit them all in that tiny wardrobe? It's like the Tardis!
The eyeshadow on 26 yr old elephant eyelid skin, what the hell is that all about??
She literally makes my skin crawl, she needs to get a hold of her life & fast!

• Heart

XxHerewithpopcornxX

You are wrong Shan, it's not the Shanshow. It's called Showannon, all part of the game you are playing, all part of pleasing the ones who find you funny and inspirational bullshit. Part of the game is guessing what character you are going to be from one day to the next. Unfortunately no matter what character you are you act like a cunt. Shame you didn't like playing the mummy character for very long. Take yourself to the bin where you belong Showannon
She doesn’t like playing the part of dog mum either won’t be long until she gives them away too like her other dogs, she doesn’t want those children back she would be doing everything possible like she did when she was playing the part of women fighting for her kids during the summer, getting a job etc… we believed it, we won’t again

Leighanne02

VIP Member
For someone who does nothing but clean all day why does her house always look like a dump! And why can I smell it through my phone! She just always looks like she needs a good wash! And those fucking dance moves she always does just make my blood boil she can't sing she can't dance shes a shit mum shes a shit dog mum and knows absolutely fuck all about psychology! she needs to fuck off and get in the bin

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Same shit different day with this idiot, spouting the same bullshit over & over again! Ill say it again you dickhead you're a shit mum shit singer shit dancer shit dog mum shit friend known nothing about psychology you just Google. For the love of god just fuck right off! Stop blaming everyone else for YOUR mistakes.

I see she's getting less interaction in a daily basis people cba with the biggest narcassist on TT!
---

Why does she think she's funny? She's just embarrassing
---

I cant watch her at the moment she triggers me so bad! Can't belive I can say I actually hate her guts and I don't hate anyone but her & aimee single mama fucking rats the both of them!
Same😡😡
---

Nah Shan you know what lives rent free in my head and not in a good way? Your kids when they were silent in the car after apologising for triggering you because you abused them infront of thousands of strangers on live. And then admitted you did it on purpose. It literally fucking haunts me. You vile child abusing cunt 🖕🏼
And we have receipts!
Narcissist vile, cruel bitch.
Carry on playing your "games", bringing down your family and ex friends!!!
We will be here to watch your down fall!
And showannon, when you're looking back at all this and calling out the " trolls"....most of us ate our words and had your back, wished you well,for a while!
Personally, I could poke my eyeball out on a daily basis for doing that....thankfully those babies have been kept safe, and hopefully that will soon become permanent and not be subjected to that abuse, ever again 😢
Carry on with your bull shit videos and using and abusing the idiots who pay to talk to you....knob heads, every last one of them!😡

Last edited:
  • Sad

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Just catching up as unlike scam I have a job and children to look after. Just seen her live and hearing her tell Alexa it has no good listening skills, oh I just can’t bare her anymore.
FFS Alexa. Such a narcissist...

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Live, doesn’t seem like she’s slept. It’s a bit wired. Got her makeup on and dressed already. Blasting music even though it’s half 6 in the morning 🙄. She’s chatting absolute shite and it doesn’t make sense…. Here we go againnnnnnn

• Wow
  • Angry

IR0201

VIP Member
Who did you play Shan? You don’t play tattle darling. All you’ve managed to do is lose everyone and everything. You just admitted you don’t like your kids and don’t want to be around them. Don’t worry I’ll put up the recording babes 😘

• Heart