Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up as unlike scam I have a job and children to look after. Just seen her live and hearing her tell Alexa it has no good listening skills, oh I just can’t bare her anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alluding to seeing the kids again. High as a kite just like she was when she saw them on Tuesday. Ffs social services what are you playing at! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Just catching up as unlike scam I have a job and children to look after. Just seen her live and hearing her tell Alexa it has no good listening skills, oh I just can’t bare her anymore.
FFS Alexa. Such a narcissist...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely gutted that I missed the fruit loops live today. I wish she'd come back on, I could do with a laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's on a rant about school uniforms 🙄
How would she know anything about school uniforms 🤯🤯🤣
Honestly she is a total disgrace!! I don't watch her really now, she does my head in and why on earth people are paying to speak to her to be spoken back to like a child is beyond me!
She should never get then kiddies back!!

Is Lennie’s tail okay? It seems to look a bit bent at the end, is that normal?
I hope he’s okay 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 3
New to this thread so probably going to say something that's already been said but hey.
Why does she have sub only on her constant lives? She said the other day she does it for her 'mental health' yet she lets anyone comment on any of her videos?
Anyway I can't stand the c@nt- she's playing a very dangerous game....

New to this thread so probably going to say something that's already been said but hey.
Why does she have sub only on her constant lives? She said the other day she does it for her 'mental health' yet she lets anyone comment on any of her videos?
Anyway I can't stand the c@nt- she's playing a very dangerous game....
Welcome to the Shan Shitshow! She turned it sub only when she got called out for being racist and abusing her children... Also pays for her drug habit.

Reactions: 7
Shan your throat is sore every day from the tit constantly spewing out of it babes ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Welcome to the Shan Shitshow! She turned it sub only when she got called out for being racist and abusing her children... Also pays for her drug habit.
Oh wow! What's happening with her children now? Last I heard she was getting them back in the new year?
Thanks for the welcome 🤗

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.