Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering tik tok is her job (lol), she doesn't seem to get many gifted stuff or any ads etc does she . Not surprising though , who would want her representing them .
everyone is staying away From her. I’ve watched a fair few old TikTok’s and she’s had comments from fairly large creators (and small like Manley etc) and not only does no one comment but many have unfollowed her now. She’s literally just on her own. No one else.Just survives on sub money and low level gifting.

How much washing can someone who doesn’t go out need to do? There’s 5 of us here and I swear I do less! Also…. She’s cleans most the day and her house still looks cluttered and dirty in places. I just don’t get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
"The cold kills off viruses" Erm, Shan... Do you need to look at winter flu/virus statistics hun? 🤨

"I'm sick of getting everyone's colds" You don't see anyone to catch their colds. Your sniffly nose is down to one thing ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s high as a kite. Today is her normal day for seeing the kids. I hope she isn’t seeing them in this state. They’ve been through enough 😭

She is seeing the kids. Ffs she’s high! They deserve better than their sorry excuse for a mother 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Haven’t watched her for a while couldn’t stand her. See the tit show is getting worse

Hasn’t slept all night. Says it’s Monday then realises it’s Wednesday. Can hardly get her words out but it’s ooooook and she’s fine! She’ll do a little dancey dance on tik tok later to prove its oooook.
And she wonders why she doesn’t have her kids back…

Hasn’t slept all night. Says it’s Monday then realises it’s Wednesday. Can hardly get her words out but it’s ooooook and she’s fine! She’ll do a little dancey dance on tik tok later to prove its oooook.
And she wonders why she doesn’t have her kids back…
she isn’t just tired in that story. Not a chance. Have the dogs been fed? Unlikely. have they been let out to relieve themselves? Unlikely.

how on earth is this girl going to get 2 kids to school by 830/45?! NOT A CHANCE.
Hope SS are watching.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
That ADHD post was a total insult to the woman in the video. Shan is the type of person the original video was aimed at. Jumping on the "let's watch a Tik tok video and diagnose myself" clout train.

Off her head in her latest video this morning too.

• Angry
I can't watch her now tbh.....the drivel she spouts and preaching at people and the position she is in is an absolute joke!! No way she is in any fit state to have those poor children back!
Just saw her video this morning, what is she like??? No way she can look after those children full time, she is a disgrace!! 😡😡 rant over ha!!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.