Shann_adam #12 Tin Tin on crack, kids not coming back, sub only chat, can't take the flack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said yesterday that she she had a meeting today and then said ‘about… oh I can’t tell you who it’s about as I’m not allowed to talk about them’ (so I guessed about kids) then this morning a sub mentioned solicitor so I assumed (maybe wrongly!) that’s who she saw / had a call with.

if you’ve recorded it can you listen to the prison part. She was talking about if she mentions stuff she can get arrested for it? Confused me a lot but I was working at same time she didn’t have my full attention. Plus she was really manic today!
Ahh ok I missed a lot of yesterdays.
She said today about going to prison/being arrested if she talks about what’s happened. She said if she keeps getting pushed she will say it anyway and be arrested (not exact words).
Whatever it is has got her fuuuuuming. She was ready to blow earlier.
Take your pity party elsewhere Shan. No one cares as you’ve pushed them away. Only your simpleton subs care now. No idea why when you speak to them like tit

Reactions: 4
Her latest video, get stuffed Shan , not one bit of sympathy after all the lies you've told and what those poor kiddies have gone threw.

Reactions: 3
I really hope her kids won't be back for a long time . Can't believe she said her mum wasn't strong enough, when it was cancer she died from . I noticed from snooping that her mum was married , I wonder if Shann has anything to do with her stepdad .
Highly doubt it, I don't think she had much to do with her mum or K until she was able to use them for clout!
She knocks me sick😡

The first half of her video is literally her summarising herself. Shan, YOU are the bleep. Stop blaming everyone else for your own behaviour.

Reactions: 5
The first half of her video is literally her summarising herself. Shan, YOU are the bleep. Stop blaming everyone else for your own behaviour.
The music though 🤣 thought I was watching a drama when someone's doing a monologue

• Haha
What plans has everyone got for tonight? I hear there’s a pity party going on at shanns if you’re up for it?

Jesus panda Shann…. It’s you. YOU you’re the problem it’s you. She’s just sooooo arrogant she can’t accept that it’s her. Just keeps alluding to self harm and how it would be everyone else’s fault. If she wants her family back like she says she just needs to do as she’s told. Keep your mouth shut and bite your tongue and get those kids back. No, Shann knows better.
Who complains their family was never there for them when said persons kids aren’t even there?
What a hypocrite!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If Shan ends up in prison, before she’s even finished being processed she would’ve called everyone narcissistic 🤣🤣🤣
“I shouldn’t even be in here! You’re all narcissists! I am not perfect, no one is, but I am the most perfect person to ever exist thank yewwww. Oh you like my slim shady hair cut? I appreciate that. No I will not bend down and cough, stop reactive abusing me!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If Shan ends up in prison, before she’s even finished being processed she would’ve called everyone narcissistic 

“I shouldn’t even be in here! You’re all narcissists! I am not perfect, no one is, but I am the most perfect person to ever exist thank yewwww. Oh you like my slim shady hair cut? I appreciate that. No I will not bend down and cough, stop reactive abusing me!!!”
Please give me a minute while I manifest this situation and its okayyyyy for me to do that

• Haha
Hey fellow immature witches, Gaz here. Luna has been spilllllllling a serious amount of tea today. She says Lenny is in the dog house, mummy Shan can't understand that if you don't train a dog they will piss and tit where they want, and if you don't teach a puppy not to bite, they will bite. Well Lenny has been called a bleep today amongst other things. Luna is worried for his safety. But Luna is happy she's allowed to lick mummy Shan and Lenny isn't. She said her and Lenny have spent alot of time in the doggy cupboard today due to mummy Shans meltdowns, poor things. I would hate to spend one day there nevermind my lifetime. Mummy Shan said it feels like she is in prison because she's not allowed to say what she wants, well she tells Luna enough and she's close to digging a trench under the fence for her and Lenny to make their great escape. I will report back next time I get vibes from Luna but for now it's over and out from Gaz. Lots of licks and sloppy kisses.

• Haha
  • Sad
Firstly. That’s not a normal look for someone who’s been crying. She’s enhanced that redness.

secondly, she said something earlier along the lines of ‘I’ll never trust anyone again.Look where that got me this morning’
So from that I took that she’s blaming someone who’d bee close to her for whatever the authorities are doing.

If you didn’t act like a prick people wouldn’t have concerns Shannon.
9BAC88BD-1122-49FE-A996-15F7F79F9DB6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Shan ends up in prison, before she’s even finished being processed she would’ve called everyone narcissistic 🤣🤣🤣
Currently ordering a woosah chair so I can manifest this being filmed for "24 hours in Police Custody". I'd kill to watch it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No Lenny. No. No Lenny. No.
poor Lenny. Little puppy needs a good home. not her home. I wish I knew her address. I’ve even tried when she was packing her car up to find a number on the door but couldn’t see anything. She needs reporting to RSPCA.

• Angry
  • Sad
No Lenny. No. No Lenny. No.
poor Lenny. Little puppy needs a good home. not her home. I wish I knew her address. I’ve even tried when she was packing her car up to find a number on the door but couldn’t see anything. She needs reporting to RSPCA.
That poor puppy💔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Considering tik tok is her job (lol), she doesn't seem to get many gifted stuff or any ads etc does she . Not surprising though , who would want her representing them .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.