Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caralou

Singing a song she doesn't know....Jesus christ I'm cringing for her! Her poor neighbours πŸ™ˆ
---

I don't want to make anyone cry.....decides to sing supermarket flowers and dance with my father....2 of the most emotional songs πŸ™ˆ I genuinely can't sit and watch her butcher these!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Oh wow! What's happening with her children now? Last I heard she was getting them back in the new year?
Thanks for the welcome πŸ€—
They were originally due back last Thursday. But at the beginning of December, she screwed it all up. She would go live with them at the house for dinner and literally just mentally/verbally abuse them. Was horrific. She then said her behaviour was "a social experiment". Then she was allowed to have them overnight which was an even bigger disaster. Cue another Shan breakdown and now she's back to rare 2 hour supervised visits with no sign of the kids being back anytime soon.

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Must be so tiring up there on your high horse Shann.....you should get off it once and a while and have a rest!?!
How draining must that be thinking and behaving like she does day and daily!!!
I know she lives on another planet! All she's doing is reciting shit off Google!! She boils my piss says all this whilst her kids are not in her care & having no friends 🀣🀣🀣 fkin weirdo
---
And the constant stuttering does my nut in, and the not finishing sentences!

Shannon if you knew psychology you'd be able to read your own body language as TALKING ALOAD OF SHIT!!!

Lassie21

VIP Member
What in the WWF/superman is going on in her latest video.....literally dying!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 WTF!?!
What a twat!! 🀣🀣

• Haha

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Her latest video, get stuffed Shan , not one bit of sympathy after all the lies you've told and what those poor kiddies have gone threw.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I bloody hate that fist move she does. Pisses me right off!!!

She's ruined my fave pink song, and Shan, I've seen her live, singing all those songs you ruin and you'll never, ever, ever compare to her!!

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Simple shan having a morning dance, same moves, same stupid faces, what's this new fist dance she does constantly making fists and stuff...and for the love of God sort those crusty lips out they actually knock me sick. How does she not feel them?!

Plans today?? Nothing as usual for magic Mike probs cleaning dressing up ignoring the dogs few positive tiktoks same old shit