Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Who the fuck wears that to court…
Shan does 🥴🥴🥴
Looking like she’s off on a works Xmas do
That's what I said.

I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Now I demand you give my kids back because I'm amazing, intelligent, beautiful, stable and practically perfect in every way
Exactly but rather than preparing what she's actually going to say and her plan of action she's talking to a load of brain dead subscribers. Her priorities are just not the kids.

Reactions: 3

Louise1609

VIP Member
They were originally due back last Thursday. But at the beginning of December, she screwed it all up. She would go live with them at the house for dinner and literally just mentally/verbally abuse them. Was horrific. She then said her behaviour was "a social experiment". Then she was allowed to have them overnight which was an even bigger disaster. Cue another Shan breakdown and now she's back to rare 2 hour supervised visits with no sign of the kids being back anytime soon.
Omg! I know this sounds awful but I truly hope they don't go back to her. She moans on about how she has so many traumas ect yet she's given both her children one of the biggest ones and doesn't seem to even care. Those children deserve so much better! Shame on you Shan! You keep telling yourself you are amazing if it makes you feel better but we all know deep down it's all a front.
She uses her followers to gain power and use control, which then causes her to act like the way she is. She's pathetic human being. Saying she's healed from her breakdown within a year ect- wow her therapist must be bloody amazing! Full of shit, the narcissist nobody! Yeah that's right, nobody!!! Night Shan! 🤗
(Thanks for filling me in also! X)

• Heart

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Oi miss pscyqueen you absolute dickhead!!! Your really are an absolute 1st class dickhead and so are all your deluded followers

brahhh

VIP Member
She looks awful this morning, wonder what she’s been on last night. Feel sorry for her neighbours tolerating her, I’d be making noise complaints
That bloody ooddie WASH IT 🦠! Thankyou for the gifts please don’t feel you have to but thankyou ! TURN THEM OFF THEN

Lassie21

VIP Member
What a twat!!! Her poor neighbours listening to that racket day and daily!
She really thinks she is Whitney Houston 🙈

aaminasx

Well done shann for using a black liberation song for something completely off topic.

stings a bit when you’re a racist also xx

Faith61

VIP Member
Well shit 😳 Just caught up on the last thread. I missed quite the morning!

Recap:

- For the majority of the time it's been same shit, different day. Get up, look stoned, turn herself into an oompa loompa, pick out a shit wig, do a shit dance with a narcissistic post to match. End of the day. Begin again tomorrow.

- If you took a shot every time she shouts at her dogs or says "no" to them because she cannot cope with them in the slightest, then you'd probably have died from alcohol poisoning by now. RIP.

- Dogs still shitting and pissing everywhere, but they now seem to be constantly confined to just the tiny kitchen area plus the cupboard under the stairs.

- She's had a few manic days where she's planned to go work at Disneyland with her kids etc. Speechless.

- She's decided to grow her left armpit hair so they can do drugs tests from it. This way she can dye her hair again... Yeah...

- She went totally silent on the day she was due to get her children home last week. Obviously the reality sunk in for her. At least the children are safe.

- She had a manic morning, which I completely missed sadly, but claimed to be yet another Disney character 🙄 read the final 2 pages of the previous thread to catch up on that.

- Brought this over from @Catinthebag because it stood out to me as a very significant thing that shouldn't be lost in the last thread. It looks like Shan has well and truly fucked up and I very much doubt those children will be back with her for a very long time, if at all...

View attachment 1887226

Stoner Shan... The gift that keeps on giving.
Love it🤣🤣