Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lassie21

VIP Member
Fk a duck again.....what the hell is that last video about!?!?! She is so weird!
I don't even know what to say tbh!!

Reactions: 3

beefcake40

VIP Member
It seriously is, It’s 3 years waiting list as well for my area so I won’t be diagnosed any time soon! But I’ll just do a Shan and diagnose myself. I know I have it as my marks on the questionnaire was 36/37. I cope well even being a parent to an autistic child, we kind of fit with his routine which is great by me.

she’s everything a mother is not, those kids need to be adopted into a happy loving home. They will never have that with her, she’s too selfish and narcissistic to care for anyone other than herself
Yeah that’s it, you both need routine don’t you so you will go hand in hand, but well done you for still going on and keeping at it; the waiting lists round here are a joke too!!! I got my sons diagnosis pretty quick but one of my daughters I had to fight hard for!!! But hopefully you will get what you need sooner rather than later!

Yeah exactly she won’t be getting the kids back. There’s just no way!

Imagine being her neighbours....between music non stop and dogs barking, would drive ya crazy!!!
She only cares about herself though so she doesn't give a shit!
I’d be round there telling her!!!

beefcake40

VIP Member
Exactly, they must be so confused. One minute they were allowed home for visits, then they’re not. They were coming home for Christmas then they’re not.. then they’re back to seeing her a couple of times a week for barely any time because she can’t get her act together. I imagine she turns up either high as a kite full of energy or really tired and down to visit them at the moment. Poor kids just won’t know whether they’re coming or going or what version of their mother they’re going to get. It’s not fair!
Yeah they need to just try rebuild them kiddies now; while they still little xxx

I know I keep saying it but I don't know how else to say it...she is a total disgrace!! And if SS end up giving those children back to her, I hope they can sleep in their beds at night because I honestly dread to think what will happen to them!! 😢
The drugs is what is making her loose the weight again!! Her followers are completely deluded and thick as champ if they want to be associated with her never mind pay to talk to her!! 🤯🤯
I spotted that she had lost weight! It looks like she's lost over stone! Is that what it is?

Lassie21

VIP Member
Not even 9am on a Saturday morning and she has the music blasting.....she honestly doesn't think about anyone only herself!!
I feel so sorry for her neighbours, if that was me I would be fuming....its just all day everyday!! 🥺🥺

• Angry

Faith61

VIP Member
The neighbour asking Shan to keep the noise down is what started Shans racist rant towards her. Shan said technically her racism doesn’t count because the neighbour was reactive abusing her by asking her to keep the noise down 🥴
You beat me to it!!!
Thankyew!!🤪

• Haha