Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OleTed

Chatty Member
she got kids that were taken off her 13 months ago and every time she gets closer to having them back she fucks it all up and blames trolls. Just before Christmas she did a video saying her son is her biggest trigger, took him to soft play and a stranger had to step in cuz they could see how triggered she was
She even told everyone her daughter was concieved through r*pe. That poor little girl, that will be on the Internet forever.
She says her boy has triggering behavior like his dad.
Then Shan the Sham says she herself is amazing!! This woman was apparently brought up in a narcissistic family, but then again EVERY single person she has contact with even her old uni tutors are apparently narcissistic. Funny that, Shan is THE biggest narcissist going 😡

Has this one got kids??? I’ve only saw the dancing, wigs and philosophical pish so far but there was one video I come across where she didn’t seem to know what day it was!!

She even told everyone her daughter was concieved through r*pe. That poor little girl, that will be on the Internet forever.
She says her boy has triggering behavior like his dad.
Then Shan the Sham says she herself is amazing!! This woman was apparently brought up in a narcissistic family, but then again EVERY single person she has contact with even her old uni tutors are apparently narcissistic. Funny that, Shan is THE biggest narcissist going 😡

Reactions: 3

Faith61

VIP Member
Oh you are totally doing it for attention Shann no matter what drivel you spout on your videos.....oh and you are free alright, happy your children aren't with you and you can be responsibility free....shame on you and those TSF twats who support you and blow smoke up your arse on the daily!!
---
Is she straightening the wig to go downstairs and pratt about a bit more!! 🤯🤯
Yeah she prob needs to go finish her "cleaning"
Started that about four lives ago and all she did was empty the dog piss mop bucket....rest of time spent twatting about 😡

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
What has happened??? I have missed it all? Who is she actually talking too?
---
Did she not see the kids today??

Catinthebag

WTAH is her new video about? I have no idea what that crazy fool is thinking in her head. Genuinely needs to be committed.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Thread suggestion “I have no family, only the subs that pay meeeeee”

---

Or combining Faiths too

“I have no family, only the subs that pay me. I’m really not well, but at least I have Reece, Lucy and my bestie Mel”
10 votes from me 😂

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
In case anyone missed it, I took some pics for you. Here's Shan doing what she does best and entertaining her flock of arselicks. Would you believe this things kids get tucked into bed at night by foster parents, pick them up when they fall down and wipe away their tears, feed and cloth them and make sure they are living a happy life.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Just switched on and Shanns dressed like a giant flump
---

I think her house is actually really clean & tidy, but no - she can't dance, or sing or speak to ghosts or be a decent human.
It always looks untidy & cluttered to me
---

H
you’re in the same place as me. Everything she does pisses me right off. Every.thing!!
Honestly I hate every little thing about her! She makes my blood boil

Last edited:

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Loves her animals that much that she doesn’t take them on long walks… nope! They get a run around a garden, and shouted at 🙃🙃

• Sad
  • Angry

Fizzy Bubbles

I see a connection ... favours Luna over Lennie just as she favoured G over R ... not to mention her new found sexuality... got some misandry issues shann?

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Just catching up... She threatened the people who have been caring for her children all this time?! She's so disgusting.

• Angry
MS is diagnosed from having an MRI which shows lesions on the brain… a diagnosis can’t be faked. My best friend has MS and is currently using Tysabri as treatment. She lives a very normal life.. few things that she struggles with, walking downstairs, walking on uneven ground, getting tired but other than that which most people wouldn’t notice you wouldn’t even know she had it. Before she started her 6 weekly infusions she couldn’t walk and had gone partially blind… I’m in no way sticking up fo Shan as she’s a fucking cunt but MS treatment now is remarkable. I really don’t think she’s lying. She definitely exaggerates symptoms.
Senior nurse practitioner here, that's only for 1 form of MS, there are a few different types. There is no 1 test for MS and no 1 test can diagnose it.

Lots of people are diagnosed without lesions. In theory it would be possible to fake MS! I don't know if Shann has or hasn't, but have to agree with the original poster who said it could he manipulated